And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

k.hunter30

So, I guess you know what that means... :lookaroun

I'm curious to see how they handle.. you know... :lookaroun

bloody c-cections are no fun! :hurl:
:dazzle:
Speaking of which! :lookaroun Did I tell you I was there for a friend when she had her second baby? She tried the natural labor thing, but ended up having to have another C-section. Her husband was out of town. It was an amazing experience. I was actually there for the labor with her first child, but didn't go back into OR that time.

Nicole220

I'm curious to see how they handle.. you know... :lookaroun

bloody c-cections are no fun! :hurl:
So long as we get some good "romance" scenes in, I'll be happy. :lookaroun

And yeah, I'm veeery curious to see how they handle everything. I'm guessing there won't be much to see on screen. There are too many younger eyes watching.

DisneySam

Kat did I tell you I'm going to Chicago in August? SO EXCITED!!!! My accent creeps up unexpectedly when I was in Napa I told our events manager to "holler" at me when something was ready and she cracked up.

Thats a good plan Bun, I hope the name thing goes better this time around.

I liked Eclipse (shocker) but we all decided we are Team No Bella.

Several of us at work watched the HP trailer at my computer we were all freaking out! It comes out when we are in DC for Conference, we're going to make the trek one night to see it in IMAX.

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Kat did I tell you I'm going to Chicago in August? SO EXCITED!!!! My accent creeps up unexpectedly when I was in Napa I told our events manager to "holler" at me when something was ready and she cracked up.

Several of us at work watched the HP trailer at my computer we were all freaking out! It comes out when we are in DC for Conference, we're going to make the trek one night to see it in IMAX.
:lol:

Abby has talked me into going to the midnight show for HP7 - we can see it local in 2D, but then we'll go up to Canton to see it in 3D too.

Nicole220

The books are just so much better. Edward's cocky in the movies, but in the books he's always painfully aware of who and what he is.
Love Jacob in the movie. Love him. In the books, especially Eclipse, I'd like to smack him.
Agreed with all of this.

And ITA. NO acting for Duff. I cringe every time I have to watch his PSA on the Share our Stregnth campaign. Shudder...:hurl:
Oh yeah... that's bad. :dazzle:

See, I just don't know how they're going to do that whole Renesmee/Jacob imprinting thing without it looking really, really wrong....especially for those that haven't read the books....I totally remember Mike getting to that part of the book and me hearing, 'you have GOT to be kidding me!' :lol::lol:
The film critics who haven't read the book will flip.

DisneyBunny

Confession...

My top 2 baby names are Isabella and Jacob. Isabella because I've always loved that name waaay before the whole Twilight thing. And Jacob because if I have a boy I want to name him after my other brother Jake, who my mom lost...

Darn Twilight....messin' up my baby names. :lol:

I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Ooooh! Let me know how it is! I love Ace of Cakes.

Maybe by the time you have kids they won't be super popular anymore :wave:

See, I just don't know how they're going to do that whole Renesmee/Jacob imprinting thing without it looking really, really wrong....especially for those that haven't read the books....I totally remember Mike getting to that part of the book and me hearing, 'you have GOT to be kidding me!' :lol::lol:

Yeah. Kinda shades of "interview with the vampire." In the book she was like FOUR. Kirsten Dunst was still young, but FOUR??

So, I guess you know what that means... :lookaroun

:dazzle:
Speaking of which! :lookaroun Did I tell you I was there for a friend when she had her second baby? She tried the natural labor thing, but ended up having to have another C-section. Her husband was out of town. It was an amazing experience. I was actually there for the labor with her first child, but didn't go back into OR that time.

Regular cections are one thing... bloody vampire injection/tearing open the womb with teeth thing... not so much. :dazzle:

And yeah, I'm veeery curious to see how they handle everything. I'm guessing there won't be much to see on screen. There are too many younger eyes watching.

A lot of VERY young eyes. I saw what had to be a 9 year old checking them out today. :hurl:

k.hunter30

Confession...

My top 2 baby names are Isabella and Jacob. Isabella because I've always loved that name waaay before the whole Twilight thing. And Jacob because if I have a boy I want to name him after my other brother Jake, who my mom lost...

Darn Twilight....messin' up my baby names. :lol:
Love the meaning behind Jacob for you... :eek:
Well, I liked the names Hannah, Lilian (Lily) and Jackson until someone told me they were all characters in "Hannah Montana." That and some witch stole my baby name a year ago... :mad:

Yay for Chicago! I want to hear about your plans for when you're there!

cdunbar

NOOO the director said that scene that "IMPORTANT" scene will be seen because it's a big deal...

k.hunter30

Yeah. Kinda shades of "interview with the vampire." In the book she was like FOUR. Kirsten Dunst was still young, but FOUR??

Regular cections are one thing... bloody vampire injection/tearing open the womb with teeth thing... not so much. :dazzle:
You have a very good point...

Uponastar

Well, I liked the names Hannah, Lilian (Lily) and Jackson until someone told me they were all characters in "Hannah Montana." That and some witch stole my baby name a year ago... :mad:

Oh, that's right...I remember. Meanie.

Love the Hannah Montana names, too. :lol:

PotteryGal

Original Poster

A lot of VERY young eyes. I saw what had to be a 9 year old checking them out today. :hurl:

See, there's no way I'd have them for sale at our book fair or anything, but I knew of 5th graders that had read the whole series...umm, books 3&4 are a bit mature for that age group imo....

DisneyBunny

um im leaving.. too much at once lol

Don't go! We seem like a lot, but we're really not! We love you! :wave:

oooh! Chicago trips! You're coming to DC too?? That's kinda close to us! Wanna stop by?

:lol:

Abby has talked me into going to the midnight show for HP7 - we can see it local in 2D, but then we'll go up to Canton to see it in 3D too.

I can't imagine going to any midnight show. WAY past sleepytime. :snore:

Agreed with all of this.

Oh yeah... that's bad. :dazzle:

The film critics who haven't read the book will flip.

"Wait.. they WHAT? With a werewolf??"

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Don't go! We seem like a lot, but we're really not! We love you! :wave:

oooh! Chicago trips! You're coming to DC too?? That's kinda close to us! Wanna stop by?

I can't imagine going to any midnight show. WAY past sleepytime. :snore:

"Wait.. they WHAT? With a werewolf??"

I will be consuming caffeine way past suppertime that night - it's the only way I'll make it...and :ROFLOL: at the critics' reaction to THAT.
But I know Peter Facinelli, who plays Carlisle, has said he'd like to make a film his daughter could see, so who knows what they will do with Isle Esme :lookaroun

cdunbar

That happend to my cousin, she had told everyone all her life that her daughter would be named Jayden. Then her sister in law got pregnant and had a little girl and named her Jayden, she told her "hey that was my name! The woman told her that she knew that but she had the baby first!":eek:

DisneyBunny

See, there's no way I'd have them for sale at our book fair or anything, but I knew of 5th graders that had read the whole series...umm, books 3&4 are a bit mature for that age group imo....

Yeah. WAY too much for a 9 year old. This is why I will be reading everything before Anastasia does.

Peoples...
I'm going to go. This was a nice idea.
Thanks, Bun!

Have a great night everyone! :wave: :kiss:

You're welcome! Glad we all actually got to catch up for once! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom