And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

nibblesandbits

There's no room with his giant desk and computer crap. I really need to post a pic to the blog.

Maybe we could wedge the crib between two servers...:lookaroun

Are you full time at the hospital now?

ITA. She bugs. big time.
Nope...still part time. But some days it feels full time! :lol: When I have 10 babies on my list...like tomorrow will be...

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Any names you guys are leading toward Bun?

Jen and Abby are you guys excited for Universal coming up? I cant wait to hear about WWOHP! I still cant get over how good the trailer is for the new movies!!!

The trailer for DH is the best freakin' thing I've ever SEEN....oh my goodness, I saw the poster with Hogwarts all burning and it was soooo depressing!

And I am beyond excited about seeing WWoHP!!! Although I've been following the day to day reports on another theme park site, and it looks like we'll be completely taking advantage of that early morning hour for hotel guests...there's still a 2-3 hour wait each morning for the general public just to get INTO that section of the park. :eek:

cdunbar

I'm Heeeeeeere!
Let the party begin!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

:lookaroun

A Chicago accent, right?
RIGHT?!?! :lookaroun
Unfortunately, I think my husband's (and everyone else I'm around down here in the South) accent has rubbed off on me. While I still say "Chi-caaaaaaah-goe" (Chicago) and "haaaaah-spital" (hospital), I'm afraid I've lost the rest of my original accent. :eek:

Loved talking to you Bun! :kiss:
Yay!:D

Love U Disney

The trailer for DH is the best freakin' thing I've ever SEEN....oh my goodness, I saw the poster with Hogwarts all burning and it was soooo depressing!

And I am beyond excited about seeing WWoHP!!! Although I've been following the day to day reports on another theme park site, and it looks like we'll be completely taking advantage of that early morning hour for hotel guests...there's still a 2-3 hour wait each morning for the general public just to get INTO that section of the park. :eek:
mom whos the hyper one u or me? lol

PotteryGal

Original Poster
I'm Heeeeeeere!
Let the party begin!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

A Chicago accent, right?
Unfortunately, I think my husband's (and everyone else I'm around down here in the South) accent has rubbed off on me. While I still say "Chi-caaaaaaah-goe" (Chicago) and "haaaaah-spital" (hospital), I'm afraid I've lost the rest of my original accent. :eek:

Hi there kitty Kat!

Nicole220

I haven't but some people I know were not impressed.
However, I'm still looking forward to seeing it.

Did you see it, Nicole
Yes.
I'm...not sure what I think of it. I reread the book in the weeks leading up to it, so it was fresh in my mind. So throughout the movie I was constantly comparing it to the book. I need to see it again to really grasp it.

I liked it better than the first, but not sure if I liked it better than New Moon.

I have!!! I really liked it! (I didn't really enjoy the first 2 movies)
Yay! :D

not until it's out on Netflix for me! We're seeing Toy Story 3 for our anniversary on Saturday though! :sohappy:
That one you'll LOVE.

Twice! Loved Rob and Taylor's performances, and would really like to see Kristen have more than one facial expression as she delivers her lines...imo...
I cannot speak any more of Kristen... :dazzle::brick:

Rereading the books reminded me what Edward is supposed to be like. Rob's take on Edward just isn't right. He makes me melt to a puddle of goo when I read the books and Jake makes me want to throw something at his head. But in the movies I'm 100% team Jacob. :lookaroun:lol:

Dukeblue1227

I'm glad the job has been good. My second job is like that. Crazy busy at the hospital taking baby pics...but I'm enjoying it for the most part.

I'm glad you're going back to Disney. I'm so proud of you!!!! :kiss:

How are things with the g/f?

Actually very good...

Been together about 10 months now... and we honestly never fight, just get along really well, and if somethings not cool we basically just say "yeah thats not gonna fly"

and... we're good... haha

You're still together with my doppleganger? yay for disney trips!

Hahaha yes ma'am I am.

Aw, you're so cute *pinches your cheeks* :lol:

Might wanna go wash your hands... i havent showered in like 3 weeks...

DisneyBunny

Any names you guys are leading toward Bun?

Jen and Abby are you guys excited for Universal coming up? I cant wait to hear about WWOHP! I still cant get over how good the trailer is for the new movies!!!

I'm trying not to think names until we find out what SproutII is.. I got my heart broken last time too many times by getting attached to names just to have Marc shoot them down.

Bun, sorry Marc's loosing his office, but he had to know it was only a matter of time. Guess he's going downstairs now?

Uh. NO. That's the guest bedroom. MY room. He's got to get rid of the dang thing. Which he never uses!

I'm Heeeeeeere!
Let the party begin!!!

A Chicago accent, right?
Unfortunately, I think my husband's (and everyone else I'm around down here in the South) accent has rubbed off on me. While I still say "Chi-caaaaaaah-goe" (Chicago) and "haaaaah-spital" (hospital), I'm afraid I've lost the rest of my original accent.

it was a mix of both! Very adorable!

Good god i hope not!

I'm at least 7 years from kids.... :lookaroun

Just checking... :lookaroun

OMG...I'm so off work, but I don't want to leave!!!

Ok...I'll be back soon!!! :kiss: for those who leave while I'm gone. And I love you! And we must do this again soon!!!!! Very, very soon!! None of this not getting on to talk to each other!

Bye! :wave: Talk to you soon!! :kiss:

Nope...still part time. But some days it feels full time! :lol: When I have 10 babies on my list...like tomorrow will be...

You're going to photograph Sprout II right? :lookaroun

k.hunter30

((Hugs)) for Kat!!! Love you sweetie!!! :kiss:
Nibbs!
I'll be around for a while, if you get back on.

I agree!

Hi there kitty Kat!
Jenn!!! :kiss::kiss:

Hi, Kat! :kiss:
Dot! I seriously feel like it's been ages! :kiss::kiss: I hope you and George are well!

I thought I quoted Christa too... oh well! Hey sweetie!

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Yes.
I'm...not sure what I think of it. I reread the book in the weeks leading up to it, so it was fresh in my mind. So throughout the movie I was constantly comparing it to the book. I need to see it again to really grasp it.

I liked it better than the first, but not sure if I liked it better than New Moon.

Yay! :D

That one you'll LOVE.

I cannot speak any more of Kristen... :dazzle::brick:

Rereading the books reminded me what Edward is supposed to be like. Rob's take on Edward just isn't right. He makes me melt to a puddle of goo when I read the books and Jake makes me want to throw something at his head. But in the movies I'm 100% team Jacob. :lookaroun:lol:

See, I thought they both did much better this time around....but I still think a new screenwriter would make things better....highly recommend reading S. Meyer's novella about Bree Tanner - really makes you feel for her and what the Volturi does so much more awful.

cdunbar

Nibbs!
I'll be around for a while, if you get back on.

I agree!

Jenn!!! :kiss::kiss:

Dot! I seriously feel like it's been ages! :kiss::kiss: I hope you and George are well!

I thought I quoted Christa too... oh well! Hey sweetie!
Hello! So any adoption news? :D

Nicole220

Hi Kat! :kiss:

I died when I saw the trailer. It's going to be un-freakin-believeable!

I will sit there in the theater and cry when part 2 is over. Can't believe the series is ending... :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom