And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

How's she adjusting to the new house?

She loves it! So much room to run, and she has a fun swingset in the back yard.

I'm loving the house too, but yesterday I realized just how much floor I have to clean. It seemed never ending, and I didn't even do the rooms that we aren't using.

13 people in the thread...this is how it should be. :D

Yay!!! and hard to keep up....just like the good old days!:D

*whump kick*

I'm doing good otherwise. Some VERY bad back pain now and then, depending on how hard I push myself. But not much else to complain about.

But yay for king beds! I don't know how I'd live without it!

You all are going to have to wait again. :lookaroun

Sorry!

Wasn't it fun and exciting though??? Finding out when it happened?:lookaroun

I had fun watching everyone guess what we were having, but there is no way I could have kept it a secret if I knew. I wanted to know so badly, but it was such a fun surprise at the end.

dandaman

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8G_L9tXEwmc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8G_L9tXEwmc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

cdunbar

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Y'know...I'm watching cartoon network with my son....considering the art ability of what I'm watching, I could so totally contribute to putting a cartoon on TV....actually, most elementary age kids could too....

Uponastar

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mWQf13B8epw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mWQf13B8epw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Love them both! :lol:

DisneyBunny

Yeah I'm afraid I'll be in the same boat as even thinking about putting her down breaks my heart and brings tears to my eyes....sorry back to happy things!:eek:

EXACTLY!

Happy thingsL Ice cream!! Minnie Mouse! Dole Whips!
Why are you getting nervous?

Just am. Hoping everything is in the right place. And wondering if I have to fight with Marc over names AGAIN.
*pouts*

I seriously love the size of this bed...it's a Vera Wang mattress - apparently she has a contract w/ Serta :shrug: - but it is soooo soft...and I love the king size pillows too...it's the little things in life :lol:

Ooooohh designer!

I think you're fun...most of the time. :p This circumstance...not so much. :D

pbbbbbttt...

Well, you know it's gonna be one or the other. :D
And there are reasons to be happy either way...so it's all good!

It's the name thing that's freaking me out more than anything. Name anxiety is no fun!

She loves it! So much room to run, and she has a fun swingset in the back yard.

I'm loving the house too, but yesterday I realized just how much floor I have to clean. It seemed never ending, and I didn't even do the rooms that we aren't using. .
I'd LOVE to move to a place with a big backyard. Can't wait till we can. Especially now that it's going to get small in here with TWO kids. :dazzle:

Yay!!! and hard to keep up....just like the good old days!:D

I had fun watching everyone guess what we were having, but there is no way I could have kept it a secret if I knew. I wanted to know so badly, but it was such a fun surprise at the end.

See?? Surprises are fun!

nibblesandbits

Happy thingsL Ice cream!! Minnie Mouse! Dole Whips!

Just am. Hoping everything is in the right place. And wondering if I have to fight with Marc over names AGAIN.

Ooooohh designer!

pbbbbbttt...

It's the name thing that's freaking me out more than anything. Name anxiety is no fun!

I'd LOVE to move to a place with a big backyard. Can't wait till we can. Especially now that it's going to get small in here with TWO kids. :dazzle:

See?? Surprises are fun!
That's true...the name fiasco...not so fun...WHF and I fight about it now and I'm not even close to pregnant! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom