DisneyBunny

Buenos noches! Sorry I'm late.

Howdy!

dinofight.jpg

...What?

Nothing....:lookaroun

futuramalargeho7.jpg

DisneyBunny

Nah, I'm just trying to make some money. :lol:It is fun, but I'd be a terrible actress.

I'll eventually go to Chapman University, which is about 15 minutes away. I don't want to go, but it's the only school that'll take me right now. We'll see how it goes.

Dot.

Awww! :D I bet a bunch of you have cute accents.

*opens mouth*

Pfft. All I've got is a Bawl-mer accent. :rolleyes:

I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

perez-hilton-1.jpg

:wave:

Gah! :eek:

Well I put her in the tub, I turn on the hand shower and soak her down swing my legs into the tub stick her in between my ankles smother her with shampoo and then she has issues with getting sores in her tail so I have a like this spa glove that will clean all the liter out of her tail and then I wash her off, and lift her out of the tub pat her down, brush her off, and turn on the hair dryer for about 5 min to get the wetness out and then I send her on her merry way! It takes about 30 min...:lol:
She is almost 20 yrs old and she doesn't clean herself anymore so I do it for her about once a month.

Wow. I'd never live if I tried that with my cats...:lookaroun

Sorry im late. geez its been forever since ive been here haha. i guess that means its been to long :) So, this is my party warming gift:

images

Hello! :wave:

DisneyBunny

I just want to take this moment to say, I love you all! :kiss:

Ditto :kiss:

Awww...I want to talk to Kat too!!! Actually, I just want to give her a huge ((HUG))

She's seriously so very cute. :D

Me too!!! I so want to meet up with her sometime! I'm so excited for her!!!

I couldn't help but squeeee over the whole siblings thing. How awesome!
I've had that on my hard drive for a couple of years; always post it when someone says, "Quick Dan! Post something awesome!"

...Which happens more often than you might think, for reasons unexplained.

Do it again!

*raises hand*

Who knows, later on she could end up being the female version of Michael Phelps. :D

You're not late! :)

:lookaroun

Maybe she could even train at the same place. He grew up 15 minutes from here :lol:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Well I put her in the tub, I turn on the hand shower and soak her down swing my legs into the tub stick her in between my ankles smother her with shampoo and then she has issues with getting sores in her tail so I have a like this spa glove that will clean all the liter out of her tail and then I wash her off, and lift her out of the tub pat her down, brush her off, and turn on the hair dryer for about 5 min to get the wetness out and then I send her on her merry way! :D It takes about 30 min...:lol:
She is almost 20 yrs old and she doesn't clean herself anymore so I do it for her about once a month.

*tries to picture giving our cat a bath* :dazzle:

yeah, not pretty....good for you for doing that for her though.

cdunbar

Wow. I'd never live if I tried that with my cats...:lookaroun
I've got mad skills!:D

Sorry im late. geez its been forever since ive been here haha. i guess that means its been to long :) So, this is my party warming gift:

images
Wait we were suppose to bring gifts?:eek: Crap! *Runs out to buy a gift*

I just want to take this moment to say, I love you all! :kiss:
Aww thanks sweetie, I love you too!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom