My beauty tends to do that to people. :cool:

We've got food!

Have a cupcake:

mickeyminnie-cupcakes_love-cupcakes-287x300.jpg
Those are adorable!

*eats a Minnie Mouse one*

DisneyBunny

How've you been feeling Bun?

Effing HOT. Seriously, I'm dying in this heat. And I've been re-reading all the pregnancy books where they tell me to be extra careful in high heat because of all the extra blood in my system these days. Apparently I'm not supposed to set one pinky toe outside till September. :rolleyes:

cdunbar

Cat Liter Changed-Check
Cat room cleaned-Check
Cat bathed-No Check...There are somethings I just will not do sometimes...:lookaroun:lol:

Am I late?

Nicole220

Nicole, girly! What you been up too...I have a general idea from FB, but not a clear one.
Meh, a lot of ups and downs. But mostly up for right now. :) Had a rough spring semester, so I've been laying low so far this summer. Haven't worked in a while...I hope I can get a few more days in because it'll be hard to book shows while in school. Two of my friends from my Australia trip came to visit a few weeks ago. That was really nice. Now I'm looking forward to camping, going to Colorado to visit my 2nd family, and meeting our Christa.

How about you? :)

nibblesandbits

Effing HOT. Seriously, I'm dying in this heat. And I've been re-reading all the pregnancy books where they tell me to be extra careful in high heat because of all the extra blood in my system these days. Apparently I'm not supposed to set one pinky toe outside till September. :rolleyes:
Yeah...I know how hard it is to keep cool. And I have heard on the East Coast, it's been REALLY hot. It's been quite warm here, but not quite what you guys have seen.

DisneyBunny

Cat Liter Changed-Check
Cat room cleaned-Check
Cat bathed-No Check...There are somethings I just will not do sometimes...:lookaroun:lol:

Am I late?

Come on in! The water's fine! (bring the cat too...:lookaroun)

Meh, a lot of ups and downs. But mostly up for right now. :) Had a rough spring semester, so I've been laying low so far this summer. Haven't worked in a while...I hope I can get a few more days in because it'll be hard to book shows while in school. Two of my friends from my Australia trip came to visit a few weeks ago. That was really nice. Now I'm looking forward to camping, going to Colorado to visit my 2nd family, and meeting our Christa.

Yay for meet ups!! :sohappy:

cdunbar

:sohappy::D...:D:sohappy:

nibblesandbits

That's exciting!!!

So, are you then getting into acting...is that what you've been trying? I've seen some of the pics.

Where are you going to school again now? I know it's in Cali, right? I really hope it will be a better fit for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom