Anandapur Tea Company at Everest?

BRER STITCH

Original Poster
There are FAR TOO MANY Everest threads to search through, but the ones I DID look through had no info on this...:veryconfu

Is the structure near Everest with the "Anandapur Tea Company" sign on it going to be a Snack Bar/Quick Serve Restaurant, or is it just part of the Everest village scenery or ride queue?

If it's food and drink, are they open yet? Does anyone know the menu they will offer?

I was hoping it was actually a TEA place, initially, but there's lots of creative food and drink tie-ins to the Everest attraction they could produce. Hopefully they will get creative!

Any info???

Thanks!

:wave:

Enderikari

It IS a quick service tea/coffee place, I throughly enjoyed both the Vanilla Roobois Tea and the Honeycusp Roobois teas today! About 2.50 a pop

BRER STITCH

Original Poster
Thanks ENDERIKARI! :wave:

Yours is the first mention of it I've seen!

Glad they are trying something different there besides soda and popcorn!
There's lots of room for creative "themed" foods in that area!

:sohappy:

maelstrom

I'm glad they opened a tea/coffee place. And I'm glad they're doing something other than soda and popcorn. But how long will it last before changing over to soda and popcorn?

lunalovegoddess

Enderikari said:
It IS a quick service tea/coffee place, I throughly enjoyed both the Vanilla Roobois Tea and the Honeycusp Roobois teas today! About 2.50 a pop

Does the Rooibos tea have milk added to it? My daughter is allergic to dairy, so I'd like to get her some black tea while we are there on Jan. 28th. (Personally, I'm a fan of the Rooibos tea offered at Animal Kingdom Lodge. The waiter brought us over a pitcher full of hot tea and then gave us a huge amount of ice since it was summer. My daughter loved it.)

Jose Eber

BRER STITCH said:
Thanks ENDERIKARI! :wave:

Yours is the first mention of it I've seen!

Glad they are trying something different there besides soda and popcorn!
There's lots of room for creative "themed" foods in that area!

:sohappy:

Well a few of us posted photos when it opened, and mentioned what was on the menu -- but, at over 1600 posts, it gets hard to siphon through one thread I know about!

barnum42

The "Anandapur Tea Company" has been there since my first visit to AK a few years ago, but always had a "not serving at this time" sign on it.

Nice to know it's in use now :D

Enderikari

lunalovegoddess said:
Does the Rooibos tea have milk added to it? My daughter is allergic to dairy, so I'd like to get her some black tea while we are there on Jan. 28th. (Personally, I'm a fan of the Rooibos tea offered at Animal Kingdom Lodge. The waiter brought us over a pitcher full of hot tea and then gave us a huge amount of ice since it was summer. My daughter loved it.)

No Milk except what you add yourself... so have a go! There are also many varities of tea to enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom