Could you see this working!

• Aye!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Nay!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

BigThunder26

Original Poster
Alright, this is something that's floated in my head for a while.

Now, there's been plenty of discussion on these boards in the past of replacing Rafiki's Planet Watch with a land based on Zootopia, or as it's known in Poland, Animalburg. And a number of people have suggested turning the Wildlife Express Train, winner of multiple "Oh yeah, that exists" awards, into a Hogwarts Express-type deal based off the train from the movie. This would be awesome, and I wholeheartedly support it. It would be, to quoth Darth Vader, "pretty wizard".

But it raises a question: What of the old trains?

Some of you may suggest "Just scrap them", and to that I say, "Shut up, you dongle!". I don't think enough people realize just how beautiful these trains are. Yes, I know they're steam outlines, but their designs are just so gorgeous. I wouldn't want them to just be wasted.

So, let me just get to the point:

The trains could be used on a line from Animal Kingdom to the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

It may sound impractical, but I believe that it could work. Hotel guests could get convenient early access to the park, and Disney could advertise how they have another unique transportation option. I also got some inspiration from the railway at Thomas Land in Drayton Manor, photo below. They use turntables for their line, with an extended passing loop. If they can make that system work, then hey, why not Disney?

Feel free to tell me if I've raised a good point, or if you think that this wouldn't work. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• review-of-thomas-land-drayton-manor.jpg
    review-of-thomas-land-drayton-manor.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 47

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom