Ample Hills to open new location at Disney Springs

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
giphy.gif

DisneyDreamerxyz

The former Something Silver across from Bongos is the likely spot, but don’t know for sure.

ah ok. I wonder what will happen to Bongos when it closes soon. Maybe an announcement coming on future of that spot. I highly doubt another business will want a pineapple building, will be sad to see it come down.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
ah ok. I wonder what will happen to Bongos when it closes soon. Maybe an announcement coming on future of that spot. I highly doubt another business will want a pineapple building, will be sad to see it come down.

Beatrix is going to use that area.

TrainsOfDisney

Never had it. Better than B&J's?

I’d say pretty similar. I like ample hills, but my experiences specifically at the boardwalk put them in the lower tier of “specialty” stores. I personally prefer the gelato stand in France if that tells you anything.

Again, Salt and Straw at downtown Disney on the west coast is like 10 times better.

eddie104

I’d say pretty similar. I like ample hills, but my experiences specifically at the boardwalk put them in the lower tier of “specialty” stores. I personally prefer the gelato stand in France if that tells you anything.

Again, Salt and Straw at downtown Disney on the west coast is like 10 times better.
Why can’t the West Coast have that one unique place to themselves. Compared to our Disney Springs their DTD is crap and hardly has any nice unique places.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom