Trip Report Disregard

fractal

As for ticketing, you'll need these little beauties...
View attachment 270299

View attachment 270300

View attachment 270301

View attachment 270302

As for navigating the park, finding and remembering which must-do's you want to hit during your visit, you're in luck! Here in the mid-1970's, technology has given us an outstanding App called: "Take a pen and mark off what you've ridden".
View attachment 270304

Basically how it works is, you take a pen (or pencil if you choose) and mark off on the park map what you've ridden, as my Dad of 1975 has demonstrated.
View attachment 270305

When the day is all through, you'll clearly have a good idea of what you've done, and what you need to do next at the park. It really is a foolproof way of mapping out your day.
View attachment 270306

It seems like Frontierland could use a few more attractions in the open space. Maybe some year...
View attachment 270307

ingenius!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
However...about a decade later in the future, a certain goofy-looking, first-grader missing some of his front teeth might be enjoying his first ever trip to WDW. But I wouldn't know who that awkward kid could be. :cautious:
dsc03011-jpg.270329

You were just as cute as a button! :happy:

Glad you shared the scrapbook TR with us--really fun. I love stuff like this.

Weather_Lady

Make sure you are familiar with WDW, as there is a lot to see & do. Besides it's theme park, there are also not one, but TWO lovely resort hotels on property, which both overlook the Seven Seas Lagoon.
View attachment 270286

The parking for WDW's theme park is divided into cleverly-named sections based on popular Disney characters.
View attachment 270287

View attachment 270290

If you took the monorail to the park gates, you probably got a good glimpse inside one of the two on-property resort hotels.
View attachment 270289

Entering the Magic Kingdom:
View attachment 270288

View attachment 270291

To be continued...

Oh look, it's Ewan McGregor driving the Model T! ;)

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Wow, great photos, I remember the skyway tram. Not an exciting ride (unless you're afraid of heights like I am), but efficient to get from one end of the park to the other.

Look at the prices for tickets as well, wow, talk about inflation

John park hopper

Thanks for sharing those fantastic pictures. I was there in the early 70's and that is exactly how I remember MK. What a magical time and place then. We honeymooned at the Contemporary in 77 and did a honeymoon dinner at Cinderellas Castle. Somewhere I have that map in one of the boxes in the attic. Again as Bob Hope would say "thanks for the memories" GREAT PICTURES

PUSH

So we found the old slide projector, but no slides. :( They're boxed-up somewhere, just being very elusive for the time being.

Anyhow, I did find a few more snippets inside the park brochure/ guide map that I forgot to include earlier. One of the more amusing sections included tips on how to properly take photographs while visiting MK:

View attachment 271325

View attachment 271323
View attachment 271322

Look Maw, no roof!
View attachment 271324

That's right, @PUSH , stop being a distraction for family photos!
View attachment 271327

View attachment 271328

View attachment 271331

To be continued...
:cry:

PUSH

I forgot to check this out... I saw you post the link in Saget, didn't have time when it was posted, and thought I'd remember to go back and click it... guess who didn't remember to go back and click it?

Well, actually a lot of people in the world, including, but not limited to: Nic Cage, Meg Crofton, and Whoppi. But the more specific answer is me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom