American Idol: Season 9

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Original Poster
Well it starts again tonight. I'm curious to see what it is like with Ellen instead of Paula...Also it's Simon Cowell's last season which in my opinion is the end of the show...It wouldn't be the same without him...:shrug:

Computer Magic

Well it starts again tonight. I'm curious to see what it is like with Ellen instead of Paula...Also it's Simon Cowell's last season which in my opinion is the end of the show...It wouldn't be the same without him...:shrug:
We won't see Ellen until Feb 9th. The first few weeks will show guest judges. Losing Simon next year will be interesting.

maggiegrace1

I only usually watch the beginning to watch all the people whose family and friends lied to them and told them they could sing..:D

I may have to watch later though because of Ellen..who I would become gay for...:D

She rocks!

Laura

Premium Member
I only usually watch the beginning to watch all the people whose family and friends lied to them and told them they could sing..:D

I may have to watch later though because of Ellen..who I would become gay for...:D

She rocks!

Me too! In a heartbeat!!!

tiaragirl

Loooove Ellen, just watched her show! I might start watching AI then, but I'm really tired of the show to be honest.

Dunno.

And I don't know how much longer it'll last without Cowell?

cdunbar

She rocks!
I never understood why you would lie to your child like that, and then knowing they can't sing support them to go to the auditions. I can remember singing in the car as a child and my mom turning to me and saying sweetie, I will always support you in whatever you do but not singing because you can't sing. I guess I just don't get it. I enjoy watching idol though especially this evening where the girl from rural tennessee got picked I cried! :lol:

maggiegrace1

Pants on the ground..Pants on the ground..looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

BigB911

Pants on the ground..Pants on the ground..looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

That was the funniest stuff me and DW seen on TV in a good while. We were dancing around the house singing that. Too bad for her...she was in her PJ's and prime for "droopy drawers," which lead to another round of Pants on the Ground!:lol:

How much you wanna bet we'll be seeing that guy during the end of the season?

imagineer boy

How much you wanna bet we'll be seeing that guy during the end of the season?

Not doubt in my mind. :lol: They've already made several remixes on youtube.

To be honest, I actually really like his message. I'm getting very tired of that fashion trend. Especially the guys who have their pants down to their knees and expose the backside of their underwear with a wedgie. :hurl:

magicmaya

pants on the ground, pants on the ground! you look like a fool with cho pants on the ground! gold in your mouth, hat turned sideways! whatcha gonna do with cho pants on the ground?! :ROFLOL:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member

She rocks!

That's exactly when/why I watch. I've kind of quit watching because I heard they were trying to be less mean. I also love Ellen, but I have to wait for her to turn as opposed to the other way round. :lookaroun

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
That's exactly when/why I watch. I've kind of quit watching because I heard they were trying to be less mean. I also love Ellen, but I have to wait for her to turn as opposed to the other way round. :lookaroun
I'll turn her for you [pro-active approach is always more reliable :D]!

On another note: Victoria Beckham needs to eat something.... :eek:

Personally, I just watch the auditions! I remember other weird songs from past auditions like...

"I am your brother, your best friend forever, Singing the songs that we love! Brothers till the end of time!"

Then the Paula Abdul Stalker song.

Wow..i feel like I'm out dating myself some how!

maggiegrace1

Dana...you know why you liked that song...:kiss:
:lol:
Except I do not look like a fool with my pants on the ground..;)

:D
:ROFLOL:

I love when Simon is mean...and I hope she does not turn..then I will not have a chance..:lookaroun

BigB911

So...another round of auditions in Chicagoland. Only..what was it? 7 or 9 gold tickets handed out? Thoughts?

I watched just hoping for another "Pants on Da Ground!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom