American Idol: Season 7!!

songbird

when we saw the idols in concert over the summer, Sanjaya was a lot better than he was on the show...with proper handling, he was actually in the "not bad" category. but what he was doing in the top 10 in the first place, I'll never understand.

Fantasmic!329

when we saw the idols in concert over the summer, Sanjaya was a lot better than he was on the show...with proper handling, he was actually in the "not bad" category. but what he was doing in the top 10 in the first place, I'll never understand.
I agree with that statement 100%!! :lol:
He honestly wasn't THAT bad in person.

nibblesandbits

I think Ryan said there will be more rockers this year...like Chris Daughtry I guess...That will be great because that is my kind of music!:D
ah, see, not too much of a fan of rock, although I do like Chris.

As long as there's someone I can root for though. Last year, I only watched half of the auditions and then didn't get into it b/c there wasn't anyone who really did it for me.

Nicole220

Yay for idol. I didn't watch last year though. Couldn't stand last season.
Agreed. I still watched, but I haven't been impressed with the last two seasons. The only exception is Chris. :D

I think Ryan said there will be more rockers this year...like Chris Daughtry I guess...That will be great because that is my kind of music!:D
Yay! My family is going to be very happy! :sohappy:

I'm very excited for this season! I've heard about it being full of talent...can't wait!

Nicole220

I'm not saying he was good, quite the opposite.
But he was BETTER in person that he was on TV. :lol:
Not much better, but better nonetheless. :)

Truthfully, I hated him on the show. :lol: :lookaroun
Who didn't?
He was great to make fun of, but when it came to talent... :dazzle:

Confession time: I liked him when he first auditioned. He had a pretty good voice. But then the competition started and things went downhill from there.

Fantasmic!329

Who didn't?
He was great to make fun of, but when it came to talent... :dazzle:

Confession time: I liked him when he first auditioned. He had a pretty good voice. But then the competition started and things went downhill from there.
I liked his sister.
But I was never wild about him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom