American Idol / American Juniors Thread

DisneyJedi

Original Poster
Anyone seen American Juniors last week? Three of the 10 kids sang songs featured in Disney movies and they did quite well with them. In fact the kids sounded and performed better than alot of the contestants in American Idol. Juniors was quite entertaining last week. I hope for more of the same this week.

Also I was reading Clay Aiken's single is over-selling Ruben Studdard's. I think AI needs a better voting system for the next one. It seems likely to me that Clay's vote phone line was saturated with people that wait til the end of the message before hanging up, whereas the Ruben voters probably hung up as soon as they got through his line to call again. Thus, Ruben got more votes and won the competition.

I had to go to three different stores to find Clay's single here. Tons of Ruben CDs everywhere! that is sorta indicitive to me who America wanted for their idol, but due to the phone system jam not all the potential votes could get in I think. (maybe Ruben/Anti-Clay supporters were intentionalling calling Clay's vote line to hog it from anyone else voting for as long as possible?) . What do you guys think?

FutureCEO

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
i will continue to reguard this TV show as the continuing downfall of society. Isnt this how Rome fell?

:sohappy: finally someone who agrees with me. American Juniors is full of kids who think that can sing good and parents that think their kids sing good. People get to emotionally over these stupid shows. I watched the first american idol. it was alright. didn't bother watching the second.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom