Amenities at the Resort Hotels

Raxel7851

Original Poster
I heard they were going to remove the coffee makers from the rooms along with the glassware. Does someone know if the mini fridges are still in the room?

Hcalvert

Both the coffee makers and the mini fridges were in my rooms at Poly and Jambo when I was there about two weeks ago. All the cutlery, plates, and cups were paper. I stayed in studios.

Raxel7851

Original Poster
Both the coffee makers and the mini fridges were in my rooms at Poly and Jambo when I was there about two weeks ago. All the cutlery, plates, and cups were paper. I stayed in studios.
Thanks so much for the info. We’re staying at the Contemporary in September.

JIMINYCR

From the reviews I saw there are Keurig coffee machines, which I'm happier about than the standard coffee makers in other resorts. Added to my packing list will be Keurig cups of my favorite coffee flavors.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Keurigs? In the DVC properties?
This was in our Boulder Ridge villa two weeks ago.

3093FAE8-614A-4D04-A002-7773761FA711.jpeg

nickys

Premium Member
From the reviews I saw there are Keurig coffee machines, which I'm happier about than the standard coffee makers in other resorts. Added to my packing list will be Keurig cups of my favorite coffee flavors.
Just be aware there aren’t Keurigs in any DVC rooms.

JIMINYCR

The OP and I are both on different trips, going to be at the Contemp, garden wing rooms, which when I said a Keurig was in the resort room, I was referring to his post.

HollyAD

I heard they were going to remove the coffee makers from the rooms along with the glassware. Does someone know if the mini fridges are still in the room?
I hope not they don't take them! I will be at Bay Lake Tower Thursday I will let you know.

NelleBelle

I prefer drip coffee over K Cups. Big time.
Great article! In the Land of Starbucks (Seattle), it's fascinating stuff about coffee. We actually prefer small, local roasters so we can get the freshest coffee we can (most of Starbucks coffee is quite awful). We took a coffee tour in Kona years ago and really learned quite a lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom