Amazon Pantry?

Gig 'Em Mickey

Original Poster
This might belong in trip planning.

Curious if anyone has every used Amazon pantry to have some food, etc, sent to their resort to pick up when they got there. We are flying, and thinking it might be easier to have some snacks shipped instead of taking time out to get a cab to a grocery store. Don't need a lot.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Not familiar with Amazon Pantry deliveries to WDW, but Garden Grocer specializes in Disney deliveries. If you want fresh food - produce, milk, juice - then they are the way to go. Plus, they will deliver "warehouse" size products - think the Costco size pack of bottled water.....

Here's the URL: https://www.gardengrocer.com

You can pick your delivery day and time.

dreamfinder

Garden Grocer and WeGoShop will both deliver to WDW. If you need perishables, then one of those two is the way to go. GG has their prices posted on their website (a hefty markup included) and then may also charge a service/delivery fee depending on your order size. WeGoShop will shop at any store you like (they are more a personal shopper than a grocery service), you pay the price on the receipt, plus a service/delivery fee. Amazon Pantry is cheaper than either (at least it was last time I compared) but you are limited to non perishable items. I haven't used Pantry yet, but have had other things shipped via Prime. Just plan on having your order arrive a few days before you do and it should be fine. There was another thread on pantry recently, and I believe the OP did indeed use the service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom