Amazing Race 16..:D

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Starts this Sunday!..:sohappy:

I am ready to see how Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother do..especially since she is so um..clueless sometimes..:lol:

I know a lot of you will be watching!..:D

disneypearl

I'll be watching!
I love Jeff and Jordan and never miss Amazing Race so this will be perfect! I hope they do well and it will be fun to watch them.

artvandelay

For the first time, not one team pops up as the odds on favorites to win. Should be a good season with a lot of penalties. Lets hope this group know how to use Yields, U turns and Fast Forwards.

SpongeScott

For the first time, not one team pops up as the odds on favorites to win. Should be a good season with a lot of penalties. Lets hope this group know how to use Yields, U turns and Fast Forwards.
My daughter was commenting Sunday night that these are the dumbest groups to play the game--her initial observation. She agrees that there is no clear standout. We'll see how it plays off. In a friendly family game, I've chosen the cowboys and she has the brothers. We choose before they ever start the race, not knowing anything about the teams.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I am rooting for Jeff and Jordan right now because I know of them and liked them from Big Brother..I love how they got along and hope they are the same here...

I also agree though that if not for them I would have no one to root for yet..

The brothers annoy me, the cowboys make me want to hit my head against the wall for some reason, the grandmother just bugs me..not sure why, and the dating girls ed me off...:D

haha..we shall see how this goes!

k.hunter30

I kinda like the beauty pageant girl... :shrug:

I really hope the saving-place-in-line strategy that they previewed is short-lived. I can see it making the show frustrating to watch, no matter who is benefitting.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I kinda like the beauty pageant girl... :shrug:

I really hope the saving-place-in-line strategy that they previewed is short-lived. I can see it making the show frustrating to watch, no matter who is benefitting.
Ooh yeah..I like her also...I was bothered that the brothers were making fun of her to others...:mad:

The saving places in line thing made me mad..I would be fighting with people if I was on there...:fork:

DisneyPrincess5

I totally agree!

Great show on Sunday. So far I really like the grandmother/granddaughter team and the police team.
We'll see who starts to pull ahead in the coming weeks!

GenerationX

I would have liked to see the two teams that missed their 6:30pm bus pay more for their horrible move. All they had to do was forget the 6:30pm bus and get a ticket on the 7:00pm with the Cowboys. Instead, they missed both buses. They got lucky and made up time later.

My favorite players so far are the cows and llamas. Kicking, spitting, and defecating ... the trifecta of animal hazards! Many an unsuspecting team has been philiminated due to an ornery beast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom