Am I the only one who noticed?

Th3 DUd3

Original Poster
I posted this on the permits post and then read the imagineering post. Didn't see it mentioned. Am I the only one who noticed what they might do to Rainforest Cafe and ESPN? Take a look at the hand drawing underneath DTD and the Legend.
image01.jpeg

wowsmom

Can you read what is says other than the 2 things you mentioned? My eyesight sucks. It would be nice if they did something with that area.

Th3 DUd3

Original Poster
Can you read what is says other than the 2 things you mentioned? My eyesight sucks. It would be nice if they did something with that area.
1. Mickey and Friends walkway(Parking)
2. Ride Share/ VIP Parking Drop & Pick up Zone(Repurposed)
3. Parking
4. Family Play Zone (ESPN zone)
5. North Bag Check
6. Mercado Marketplace(Rainforest Cafe)

Last edited:

Mike730

1. Mickey and Friends walkway(Parking)
2. Ride Share/ VIP Parking Drop & Pick up Zone(Repurposed)
3. Parking
4. Family Play Zone (ESPN zone)
5. North Bag Check
6. Mercado Marketplace(Rainforest Cafe)

To me, 4 does not look to be where ESPN Zone is, but instead just north of it.

Th3 DUd3

Original Poster
Yep DarkBeer. No conspiracy theories here, but it would be nice to think it was an oops and I was the first to notice.

Th3 DUd3

Original Poster
While I adore and appreciate Napa Rose, Disneyland doesn’t not have a 5 star dining experience outside of Club 33. This is a point no one mentions.

Th3 DUd3

Original Poster
Off topic. Sorry. Please continue with the fact that we could get a drastically new DTD near the Disneyland Hotel. It may never happen, but we at least know it could have. Isn’t that also just as Disney interesting?

Th3 DUd3

Original Poster
One more post. It’s disgusting how ads work. Every tome I have been to Applebee’s I have gotten food poisoning. Yes, I am a luck few, but it’s still scary that this was my advertising on this forum just a mere minutes after my post. I’m sad and also never mentioning a company ever again.
37B89F88-26D7-4BCB-8884-6B6F4929732B.png

Phroobar

Please consolidate your posts. You created eight posts with a sentence in each one just to increase your post count. You even took pictures of you last post and posted that. That isn't how most people use a forum. If you don't like ads, get an ad blocker.

In the future, please create one post with your thoughts. This isn't twitter!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom