Am I the only one that liked the Birthday Cake castle?

Goofyernmost

Regarding Stitch, do you mean Stitch's Great Escape I assume? If so... HEAR, HEAR! EAE was one of my favorite MK rides, probably #6-ish while it was there.
I didn't see it personally but I think the reference was to the one day that they had implied that Stitch had TP'd the castle. It think it was just one day though. They did go crazy with the Stitch thing for a year or so. They tried to make it into something but it never met expectations.

Pepper's Ghost

I like It better than Stitch’s makeover.

I didn't see it personally but I think the reference was to the one day that they had implied that Stitch had TP'd the castle. It think it was just one day though. They did go crazy with the Stitch thing for a year or so. They tried to make it into something but it never met expectations.
Ahhh. Now that you guys mentioned that, I remember something about that, but totally forgot about it, or perhaps blocked it out. That was HORRID! Again, why screw with an icon like this...

Stitch-Castle-makeover-magic-kingdom.jpg

mavlax20

Yes I did. It was the first time I saw the castle, so it was honestly one memory that will stick with me forever. My wife, however, hates it.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I did not like it, but I do have a drinking glass with the picture of the cake castle on it for the 25th. I hope they have something similar for the 50th. I just booked a trip for that time and was able to get MK park pass reservations for that day.
Well it is pink, I d take the cake over those decals any day.

Jedi Osborn

The cake was the first time we had ever seen the castle. It was our honeymoon 25 years ago. We thought it was great and we were hoping for something lively like it for the 50th. But WDW tends to be leaning towards the bland side

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom