Am I Nuts? Most Times Ever Visited Disney in 1 Year

Chef Mickey

Original Poster
Non-Florida residents only please.

This October will be my 5th Trip to a Disney resort and 4th to WDW this year. The one other trip was to Disneyland in California for 4 days. The other 3 WDW trips were 8 days and this will be 8 as well.

That gives me 36 days at Disney in roughly 300 days of the year (And there are still 2 months after October!) Basically 1/9 days I have been at Disney.

It's still never enough...

What's your record year for visits? I have a feeling I'm not alone.

MikeAGeorge

non-florida residents only please.

This october will be my 5th trip to a disney resort and 4th to wdw this year. The one other trip was to disneyland in california for 4 days. The other 3 wdw trips were 8 days and this will be 8 as well.

That gives me 36 days at disney in roughly 300 days of the year (and there are still 2 months after october!) basically 1/9 days i have been at disney.

It's still never enough...

What's your record year for visits? I have a feeling i'm not alone.

yes!

wdwfan100

I went with family in the spring of 2008. That same year my father became ill. He and my mothrr enjoyed Disney. So I brought he and my mother to Disney 3 times. Later that year after he passed away my wife and I went just to try to break the heavy heart we had. That's 5 times. That's my record.

Sarabell

you´re not nuts, you´re just one lucky basterd (and please understand that by calling you that I mean absolutely no disrespect... it´s just my extreme jealousy talking :lookaroun)

Cosmic Commando

I sure hope you're not crazy, because I'd be right behind you going to the loony bin! My three most recent trips plus a 10/15 or 10/16-10/22 trip puts me around 35 days. As long as you're still paying your bills, then what's wrong? I'd live there if I could! I know they say that people who win the lottery end up unhappy, but I'd sure love to give it a shot. :)

mickeysshoes

We have only been 2 within a 12 month period. Once we stop paying for the DD I would love to try to make it a regualar thing to go more than once a year..but we will see.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
By the time I'm done in November, I will have squeezed four trips into my current annual pass, but that's not a calendar year. Most in a calendar year is 3 trips (which I've done 3 times)

P.S.--No, you're not nuts.

Chevross

Last year was the first time that I went multiple times to Disney in a year. I went in May for a week, October for a week, and December for a week. So 21 days in total.

Glasgow

The costs involved are mind-boggling! You must be an AP holder with a secret bed and fridge in the utilidors

Chef Mickey

Original Poster
I'm a pretty financially conservative guy, but the costs of Disney don't bother me a bit.

I used to always have a season pass (despite living about 1,000 miles away). This year, I actually didn't have a season pass, which was pretty dumb in retrospect. The trips just kind of happened and weren't always planned. I usually get my pass for around $275, so I had to buy about twice the cost of an annual pass in tickets. Still, it was worth it because I wasn't sure I'd go this much...I'm glad I did either way. It's tough to get a Annual Pass "just in case" but I just might do that in 2012.

Goofnut1980

You are lucky!

In 2009, I went a week at a time for February, March, April, May, June, October and December. I had a friend working in Orlando and thought (I am in Ohio)... what the heck! So I booked my room and went to the world for 7 weeks that year...

Who wants to start WDWA (Walt Disney World Anonymous) with me????? :shrug:

PolynesianPrincess

In November I will have visited for my 3rd time in a year with another trip planned for April of the spring. Last November was for a week, we went in May for a week and this November will be 5 days/6 nights.... I could never get enough Disney!!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom