All things Universal Studios Hollywood

Phroobar

Star Trek Experience - people from the audience are chosen to be actors in a Star Trek episode. They get to take home a video tape copy of their performance.
star-trek-adventure-collage-e1434120205750.jpg

Ismael Flores

I believe shows like the Star Trek Adventure, Screen Test Comedy Theater, Airport 77 where all located where the Dreamworks theater is now.

8b6609dfc2c0f23c1a5f96f0186bac70.jpg

I have a video somewhere of me participating in the star trek experience- It used the same theater as the shrek 4d.
They modified the theater a bit when Shrek moved in but the layout if i remember was pretty much the same.

I do miss Conan and the original special effects show that was in the bottom level

Professortango1

I have a video somewhere of me participating in the star trek experience- It used the same theater as the shrek 4d.
They modified the theater a bit when Shrek moved in but the layout if i remember was pretty much the same.

I do miss Conan and the original special effects show that was in the bottom level

The Star Trek theatre was also the theatre where the live Nickelodeon game show was.

Phroobar

Animal Actors - this show has been going on since at least the 70's. Outside of the background, nothing much has changed.

10263911413_3fc52883f0_b.jpg

universal-animal-actors-dog-host-2800x1197.jpg

The Grand Inquisitor

Commercial for The Secret Life of Pets ride! It looks great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom