All things Knotts Berry Farm

Phroobar

Original Poster
ar-KSFann003.jpg

Phroobar

Original Poster
I'm going to Haunt next Friday. My daughter and her friend will lead the way so the Monsters will get them first. Then it's Universal on Saturday.

Phroobar

Original Poster
I wonder if Cedar Fair could make a licensing deal with Brian Henson for a Puppet ride that is the Muppets but not Kermit, Fozzy, Piggy gang. Disney only owns certain parts of the Muppets. Maybe Cedar Fair could work out a Marvel Spiderman thing with Henson? That might show Disney that the Muppets are still popular.

Last edited:

Rich T

I wonder if Cedar Fair could make a licensing deal with Brian Henson for a Puppet ride that is the Muppets but not Kermit, Fozzy, Piggy gang. Disney only owns certain parts of the Muppets. Maybe Cedar Fair could work out a Marvel Spiderman thing with Henson? That might show Disney that the Muppets are still popular.
Current Disney doesn't listen, doesn't learn, doesn't imagine, doesn't know who Fozzie or Gonzo are, and can't tell the difference between Pixar and classic cel animation. All company eyes are focused on wallets and how to most quickly empty them via regurgitating past works and milking trendy IPs--Disney-created and otherwise. Look to non-Disney parks for new ideas, good rides built in a timely fashion, and reasonable prices.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom