All things Knotts Berry Farm

Phroobar

Original Poster
full

Phroobar

Original Poster
Knotts Summer Nights music festival starts tonight. Tomorrow night Tomasina is playing at Calico Park at 7:30, 8:45 & 10:00. Tomasina used to play Disneyland's Tomorrowland Terrace. The Hammerhands, Hiatus and the Suffragettes are playing tonight and over the weekend. It's cool to see these old Disneyland bands play at Knotts.

Phroobar

Original Poster
Ratchat has a good article on Knott's Summer Nights. They brought back the tasting card for $35 with lots of yummy stuff. They have giant size games for kids to play like Janga, checkers and bowling. Lots of concerts going on too. This is the kind of thing that Disneyland use to do regularly and now is too packed to do anything fun like this.

Knotts is definitely the place to be this summer.

https://www.knotts.com/play/events/knotts-summer-nights

Curious Constance

Ratchat has a good article on Knott's Summer Nights. They brought back the tasting card for $35 with lots of yummy stuff. They have giant size games for kids to play like Janga, checkers and bowling. Lots of concerts going on too. This is the kind of thing that Disneyland use to do regularly and now is too packed to do anything fun like this.

Knotts is definitely the place to be this summer.

https://www.knotts.com/play/events/knotts-summer-nights
Can I use your passes for one day this month? 😏

Darkbeer1

Myster Lodge is closed with no reopening date. And there’s talk on Twitter that it’s closing for good. 😬

Well, the Expansion has to go somewhere. As they say in the end of ride recorded spiel on Calico River Rapids, thanks for visiting the Western Territories.

But it is a shame it got closed so early. But the school group tours have ended for the year.

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
I agree, but attendance counts said otherwise. Yeah, it sucks. But so was the closure of Soap Box Racers and Knott's Bear-y Tales.

That’s pretty lame. For an attraction in the corner of the park with no real advertising or push I think it does pretty well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom