All things Knotts Berry Farm

Phroobar

Original Poster
At Knott's now. Garner-Holt is out in force. We now have an AS best near Bob...

Any suggestions for a name? He is a medium size brown bear.

I will post some photos here later, but if you go to my darkbeer.smugmug.com page, it is under KBF Calico and can be shared here now. Feel free.

Maybe Jamboree, as in Hungry Bear?
Kind of looks like Henry.

NateD1226

At Knott's now. Garner-Holt is out in force. We now have an AS best near Bob...

Any suggestions for a name? He is a medium size brown bear.

I will post some photos here later, but if you go to my darkbeer.smugmug.com page, it is under KBF Calico and can be shared here now. Feel free.

Maybe Jamboree, as in Hungry Bear?
It is great to see a man's arm in the bear! ;)

Darkbeer1

I been home for awhile, but swamped with things to do, those evil work things. But it was a nice break at Knott's. Raffi came over and said Hello to Lisa and myself. Even rode a few rides...

I like the name Henry, so we have Henry and Bob now in public view, and you can see a few more will be added.

Henry's Head is separate from his body, so he will be shaking it..

Here is how Henry looked after Garner-Holt left today.

20190503_160329-L.jpg

And earlier when he was having surgery.

20190503_145745-L.jpg

20190503_143650-L.jpg

More can be found here...

Going to post a couple of things in the Eastern Gateway thread that relate to Tuesday's Council Agenda.

Then need to write a couple of articles for The Anaheim Blog. I came to an agreement this morning to provide content to the site. Mainly what's happening in the city, and politics. But I will write a few Disney related things. My first Disney one will be regarding the need for more parking for the DLR, both for guests, and for CM's. Nothing new, but for a different audience.

Plus a lot of Honey-Do's, attending a Jewelry event, and other things that I have pushed off, including updating my schedule

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I been home for awhile, but swamped with things to do, those evil work things. But it was a nice break at Knott's. Raffi came over and said Hello to Lisa and myself. Even rode a few rides...

I like the name Henry, so we have Henry and Bob now in public view, and you can see a few more will be added.

Henry's Head is separate from his body, so he will be shaking it..

Here is how Henry looked after Garner-Holt left today.

20190503_160329-L.jpg

And earlier when he was having surgery.

20190503_145745-L.jpg

20190503_143650-L.jpg

More can be found here...

Going to post a couple of things in the Eastern Gateway thread that relate to Tuesday's Council Agenda.

Then need to write a couple of articles for The Anaheim Blog. I came to an agreement this morning to provide content to the site. Mainly what's happening in the city, and politics. But I will write a few Disney related things. My first Disney one will be regarding the need for more parking for the DLR, both for guests, and for CM's. Nothing new, but for a different audience.

Plus a lot of Honey-Do's, attending a Jewelry event, and other things that I have pushed off, including updating my schedule
awesome. already better than grizzly run. any word when the ride will open?

Darkbeer1

Is anyone going to try to go on opening day?
My Wife already has her day off request approved from the County. So yes. Not sure about the Media event, I have an Anaheim event at AGW that I have to attend at the same time. But heck, it is the Taste of Anaheim, so lots of good food and drink, and comped....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom