• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

All things Knotts Berry Farm

Emmanuel

Knotts has changed opening hours for Saturdays and Sundays during Halloween season. Park now opens at 8am instead of 9am beginning this weekend.

Emmanuel

Was at Knotts yesterday and got there a bit after 8:30am. Given that many are used to KBF opening at either 9am or 10am, there wasn't many people going into the park. This allowed me to ride Silver Bullet and Montezooma and the log ride with no wait.

When Knotts Scary Farm began, thats when the actual crowds arrived. Mazes quickly got to waits hovering around 90 minutes. Origins line went down the street going towards the saloon and churro factory. Pumpkin Eaters line reached almost the halfway point of Camp Snoopy.

I was there until 11pm when it became apparent that the crowd level was more than I could handle at Knotts. Since I did all mazes last time, I wasn't pressured to do all the mazes and I spent more time in the scare zones and saw Puppet Up and Invitation to Terror.

Going forward, if you're planning to go on a Friday or Saturday, the Fright lane is highly recommended.

Also the Boo-Fet is sold out on the 8th and 9th.

Emmanuel

I don't think Knotts even knows if they are at this point, it is likely being evaluated on a daily basis as to what they can and can't do.

They've announced their Military Tribute days that runs most of November and until December 16th Monday-Thursdays only with it beginning Nov 1st.

Military members may buy tickets for $19.99 for themselves and up to 5 guests

Sailor310

They've announced their Military Tribute days that runs most of November and until December 16th Monday-Thursdays only with it beginning Nov 1st.

Military members may buy tickets for $19.99 for themselves and up to 5 guests
Thanks! I just called Knotts about this. The guy didn't know anything about it.

SoCalDisneyLover

Thanks! I just called Knotts about this. The guy didn't know anything about it.
You're going to get FAR better information off the internet, i.e. message boards, YouTube, than you will by calling the customer information line, or even visiting guest services at the park. They usually won't know jack until something has already been made public, and even then, they might now know about it.

Emmanuel

Knotts will open at 8am on weekends once again when Merry Farm returns next month. It'll also open at 8am daily on the week of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years! Also they'll be closed on Christmas Day as always

Emmanuel

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 11.04.16 PM.png

Hangtime is getting its repairs it seems

Professortango1

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Making a note to check back in on Knott's in a year.
I didn't say a year or give a time frame. But a business that wont accept PHYSICAL ****ING MONEY won't last. It will have to either go out of business or change and start accepting cash again. One of the two. If Knott's stays with this long term they will lose money and eventually go out of business. It may take many years but it will happen.

Emmanuel

So here's what's known about Knotts when they go cashless next week:

1. Knotts isn't going 100% cashless. Once it goes into effect, cash will still be accepted at parking booths, California Marketplace, Knotts Hotel and the Christmas Crafters in Ghost Town. So this is mainly for the theme park only.

2. They are giving the people the option to put all their cash in a card like what SFMM is doing and they went cashless upon reopening

3. The cards will be charged $3.95 per month if no activity is made in a 92 day period

4. Cannot reload the cards but up to $500 can be loaded and can be used anywhere outside of Knotts where VISA is accepted.

Darkbeer1

The point is that Cash is still accepted, but at a Reverse ATM. The machines are serviced by a Third Party, so Cash is not handled by the Associates. No more dealing with cash drawers, making change, etc.

The games department did this years ago, where you use a Game Card. But in this case, you need to use a credit card or cash to buy the Game Card.

Now, you have the option to use a credit/debit card. multiple forms of App Payments, or get the No Fee Debit Card, if used within 90 days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom