All Stars Sports & Pop Century - best rooms requests?

LittleMerman

Hey there. I'm staying at All Stars Sports (Preferred Room) for the first time and Pop Century (Standard Room) for the second time next month. Any opinions on room requests? I'm not as familiar with these resorts. Thanks!

valenrandy

For us in order of importance:

We always request first floor as we have a stroller, and it really helps with the kids.

Sports building requests if you have preferred would be Surfs Up (1 and 6) and Touchdown (7 and 10).
Buildings 7 and 10 are refurbished and as I understand it 6 may be closed being renovated with building 1 open but un refurbished rooms.

At Pop we have been given rooms in the 70's section (Building 6 and 10) when booking standard in the last year. I like these as they are close to main food hall, Bus transport and Skyliner without the higher cost of preferred.

Enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

LittleMerman

Original Poster
For us in order of importance:

We always request first floor as we have a stroller, and it really helps with the kids.

Sports building requests if you have preferred would be Surfs Up (1 and 6) and Touchdown (7 and 10).
Buildings 7 and 10 are refurbished and as I understand it 6 may be closed being renovated with building 1 open but un refurbished rooms.

At Pop we have been given rooms in the 70's section (Building 6 and 10) when booking standard in the last year. I like these as they are close to main food hall, Bus transport and Skyliner without the higher cost of preferred.

Enjoy your trip!
Gotcha. I'd much prefer a renovated room - do I have to call to ask for that? Thanks!

Upvote 0

valenrandy

Gotcha. I'd much prefer a renovated room - do I have to call to ask for that? Thanks!
On MDE, you can select your building preferences prior to check in. At this point the Touch down buildings are fully renovated so select those or call and ask if the request can be noted on your reservation. As always, the request is never guaranteed but odds may be in your favor.

Upvote 0

LittleMerman

Original Poster
On MDE, you can select your building preferences prior to check in. At this point the Touch down buildings are fully renovated so select those or call and ask if the request can be noted on your reservation. As always, the request is never guaranteed but odds may be in your favor.
Thank you but the only options on MDE are "ground floor" or "Surf's Up Section." I just called Disney and requested a refurbished room.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom