All Star Sports

valleyfan

Original Poster
We are staying at the All Star Sports Resort over Christmas...how is it? We've been to Disney 15 times in the past 10 years including over the holidays.we own a Timeshare through Hilton but decided to try an on property stay this time but didn't want to spend a ton of $$$ since we could stay in our Hilton for "free". Is the All Star Sports a nice place? Clean?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
We had a good visit in September. The accommodations are basic but the theming is fun, beds comfortable and room/resort very clean.

We had no issues with the bus service (minimal waits) but the food court can get very crowded in the morning and late evening. Plan to have breakfast before 8 am to avoid long lines.

patch553

fun place to stay,we've stayed on a few occasions and haven't got any complaints! its well themed,comfortable rooms, clean and pleasent

Mukta

It's fine. I stay there whenever I need a cheap place. It is clean with beds and a shower. There are no frills, but it is a fine place to sleep at night. I spend no time at the resort other than sleeping.

Tom P.

I wouldn't ever worry about a Disney resort not being decent or clean. There might be the isolated exception, but generally Disney does their resorts well in every case. All Star Sports is going to lack many of the "luxuries" of the higher priced resorts, but you are going to get a clean, comfortable room with the convenience of being on property. And the theming of the All Stars, while not appealing to everyone, is pretty good, IMHO, particularly if you have children.

If what you're looking for is, as you said, a decent clean resort room for not too much money, I think you made a good choice.

Clamman73

I was there in the fall...clean, frig in the room, AC worked well, soap replaced every day, <$100/ night...had one neighbor that was a little loud when coming back for the night, but was quiet afterwards. No monorail though...;)

parkhopper1213

We are staying at the All Star Sports Resort over Christmas...how is it? We've been to Disney 15 times in the past 10 years including over the holidays.we own a Timeshare through Hilton but decided to try an on property stay this time but didn't want to spend a ton of $$$ since we could stay in our Hilton for "free". Is the All Star Sports a nice place? Clean?
Did you wind up staying there? We were there as well. Just wondered how was your experience? It may not be a deluxe place to stay but it is so much easier to do the parks from Disney's property.

totaldisneygirl

I can honestly say I have never found a Walt Disney World Resort dirty!
The resort is very basic as most people have said but provides anything you may need throughout your stay. You all will enjoy the time on property!

ncissg1

We have only ever stayed at Sports. The people have always been nice and our room has always been clean. I am usually the first one up in my family so I go down and get coffee and drinks for everyone with our mugs in the mornings. If you go to the food court between 6:30am and 7am there are hardly no people around. This also gives you a great chance to get to the parks early. The only draw back is that this resort is very popular for the team activities and graduation activities. On our last trip the morning we were leaving I looked out the food court window and 1/2 the football field was filled with baseball kids and high school seniors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom