All star sports room question

Pardonmypixiedust

Original Poster
We are staying here for 3 days next week. Quick trip.

This will be our first time staying here. My question is i have seen a few different pictures online in regards to the rooms. A few look smaller and some look like recent refurbs. We're booked for premium.

Anyone stay here recently ?

Thanks all

Baldy

Hi there,
Welcome!
My family often stays at All-Star Sports. The rooms are all pretty much the same. 260 sq. Ft. Most have 2 double beds, but there are a few rooms with one king. If by premium you mean preferred, that refers to the room location (distance from the main building) and view not the size. How many in your family? Are you looking for the best location or for a quiet area? I’m happy to help and if I can’t there are many others here who can.
Have a fabulous trip!

Pardonmypixiedust

Original Poster
Thank you for the reply.
Yes it's preferred not premium. We're going with 4. Two beds. Some of the Google images show an update some not. I'll find pics quick.

Pardonmypixiedust

Original Poster
All-Star-Sports-Room-001.jpg
room-ea-g01.jpg

Baldy

As far as I know all of the rooms were refurbed a couple of years back (2013?) Nothing major, but they did remove the comforters, so your room will look like the second picture.

Texas84

Before you unpack check the bathroom. For some reason they gave me an accessible room and there was a bolted down bench in the shower right where you would normally stand.

This will be our first time staying here. My question is i have seen a few different pictures online in regards to the rooms. A few look smaller and some look like recent refurbs. We're booked for premium.

Thanks all

There are NO "premium" rooms offered at any value resort. The preferred rooms are location based alone, all value rooms have the same configuration with 2 double beds and a bathroom, very few have an optional King bed thats usually an accessible option. If you would like a unique and newly refurbished room option might I suggest Copper Creek or better yet a club level room on the monorail.

THRILLERS98

I was there this past October for 5 nights.Housekeeping came twice and the first time only made my bed did not pick up dirty towels or give me anymore.My room was not refurbished. Carpet was so worn and dirty I did not take my socks off.I had the perfered room and it was next to the main building which was nice.I agree with you don't need to spend a lot of money for a room you only sleep in but it needs to be clean.

BrittanyRose428

I was there this past October for 5 nights.Housekeeping came twice and the first time only made my bed did not pick up dirty towels or give me anymore.My room was not refurbished. Carpet was so worn and dirty I did not take my socks off.I had the perfered room and it was next to the main building which was nice.I agree with you don't need to spend a lot of money for a room you only sleep in but it needs to be clean.
Did you speak to the front desk about this?

KellBelle

We stayed at All Star Sports in December. I was expecting the room to be horribly tiny, based on what I had read, but we were very pleasantly surprised. Room was not huge by any means, but was bigger than expected. We had a king bed and our bathroom was a little larger than our friends we traveled with, who had a 2 double room. Storage was at a premium, so we did use an over the door shoe holder for toiletries and it worked out great. We also had a preferred room and the location was good in relationship to the food and busses. We found the Mousekeeping to be very good, room was cleaned every day and always smelled nice and clean. Have fun!

daisyduckie

Not sure if this is what happened, but lately you need to make it obvious you want them to replace the towels. As in put them in one gigantic pile on the floor or something. Otherwise they assume you want to re-use them. It is part of their whole "green" thing. I do try to re-use towels, but not for my whole trip.:(

Walt d

Thanks all
My tip for seeing wdw rooms. Go to www.you tube. Com put in the name of the resort. Most rooms have been up loaded there. Then you can check it out. Enjoy”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom