All Star Music

Greatmom

Can any of you tell me all the good and not so good things I'll find staying at he All Star Music resort? Just want to be prepared for everything I guess.

General Grizz

Originally posted by Greatmom
Can any of you tell me all the good and not so good things I'll find staying at he All Star Music resort? Just want to be prepared for everything I guess.

Well, there's not that much to choose from. The pools, shops, and restaurants are fine...that's basically all there is! But I would just take a stroll, the place is so detailed and majestic...the Jazz, Broadway, Country - tour the place!

Upvote 0

Tigggrl

Hi!

I loved All Star Music! The food court area inside the main building has some great options, especially for breakfast. The shop is cute too, and the lobby is spacious, and the people helpful. When you check in, make sure you ask about E-ticket nights, and if they are offering, GO! It is worth the extra few dollars, and the crowd is consderably less. The wait time for attractions is minimal, we walked on everything...and there are character greetings too. I personally love the characters, and I cant wait to get my pic with Mike and Sulley next time I am at MGM!:) I love the parks at night, there is just a special magical feeling all around:) * sigh* I will be back up next week! Can't wait!:)
Tig:):p

Upvote 0

General Grizz

Re: Hi!

Originally posted by Tigggrl
I loved All Star Music! The food court area inside the main building has some great options, especially for breakfast. The shop is cute too, and the lobby is spacious, and the people helpful. When you check in, make sure you ask about E-ticket nights, and if they are offering, GO! It is worth the extra few dollars, and the crowd is consderably less. The wait time for attractions is minimal, we walked on everything...and there are character greetings too. I personally love the characters, and I cant wait to get my pic with Mike and Sulley next time I am at MGM!:) I love the parks at night, there is just a special magical feeling all around:) * sigh* I will be back up next week! Can't wait!:)
Tig:):p

MAESTRO MICKEY! :D

Upvote 0

Megara

I think the room at ASMu was the smallest hotel room I've ever stayed in, and the decor was a bit of a shocker when we first got in there. That said, I got over it pretty quick and we enjoyed the place. :) Remember where you park the car overnight, if you have one. The parking lots are monstrous. The refillable mugs were a great deal, the food court is extremely busy in the AM but the food itself is good. Standard Disney - breakfast cost us about $30 for 2 adults and 2 kids. (I liked this food court way better than the Wilderness Lodge one I next encountered.) Pizza was the only food available for room service - not recommended. There's a McDonalds very close by, and sodas and milk and stuff available at the gift shop.

That's about all I can think of...have a wonderful trip.

Upvote 0

James123

Account Suspended
Let's not forget the arcade!

All of the All Star Resorts have great arcades for the young (and young at heart)! They're located right across from the food courts. I always keep a few dollars of quarters handy for a good arcade game. Unfortunately, all the pinball machines are gone (I'm showing my age here). But not to worry, last time I was there they still had "Crazy Taxi"! :hammer:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom