All star music suites.

Mainahman

Original Poster
Hey all! Sadly heading home from WDW and n the morning, bit booked the bounce back offer to take my oldest beice and oldest nephew in July. It e fed up being the best deal to get a suite at all Star Music so we'd have enough room for everything that would be needed vs when the 2 of us travel and stay at POP. Anyone give me any tips on the resort and the suites?

Thanks!

dodgr98

In the Parks
No
We stayed in a suite in the jazz section last summer. We liked it. It was our second time staying at an All Star, a few years back we had two adjoining rooms at Sports. Neither time did we share a bus with the other All Stars. The food court has the standard Disney food offerings. If there's a large contingent of tour groups staying there and the bus line to return to the hotel is obscenly huge, take the bus to All Star Movies or All Star Sports and take a short walk to back to Music. We did that a few times, it beat standing in the bus queue for an extended period of time.

Mainahman

Original Poster
I know I read somewhere that they are remodeling that resort, is that still happening? Should we expect the same clean look they have at POP?

Dad 2 M & M

I know I read somewhere that they are remodeling that resort, is that still happening? Should we expect the same clean look they have at POP?
They've refurbed most of Movies, and will be refurbing Music next.....I don't know if or when they be attacking the Family Suites.

A few tips on the All-Stars

- Don't let the "shared busing" scare you as it doesn't happen often!
- as @dodgr98 mentions, take the 1st All-Star bus from the Parks, and walk back to Music
- Calypso 10, and Jazz Building 9 are on the "Movies Side" of the Music Resort....stay as far away from Sports as you can!

Mainahman

Original Poster
They've refurbed most of Movies, and will be refurbing Music next.....I don't know if or when they be attacking the Family Suites.

A few tips on the All-Stars

- Don't let the "shared busing" scare you as it doesn't happen often!
- as @dodgr98 mentions, take the 1st All-Star bus from the Parks, and walk back to Music
- Calypso 10, and Jazz Building 9 are on the "Movies Side" of the Music Resort....stay as far away from Sports as you can!
We only went with movies as it was more room, and cheaper than the suites at Art of Animation. This will be our first stay at a resort that isn't POP, so I know 0 about any of the all stars. Had it not been for the bounce back being free dining, and deluxes tied to the full dining plan ( we like the quick service as it doesn't tie us down) we would of just gone with wilderness Lodge to get the needed space, but looking forward to a suite. Hoping by July they have refurbed em!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom