All-Star Music Rooms

BelleFan87

Original Poster
Hi 👋🏽 everyone. For those that have stayed at a value resort like the one in the title, have you had any luck with getting a different room upon checking in? I had my heart set on the family suite but it’s not available for my dates and neither are preferred rooms. Just wondering if the hotel can have the magic touch or if I should call and speak to a CM on the phone.

Thanks in advance 😀

nickys

Premium Member
Hi 👋🏽 everyone. For those that have stayed at a value resort like the one in the title, have you had any luck with getting a different room upon checking in? I had my heart set on the family suite but it’s not available for my dates and neither are preferred rooms. Just wondering if the hotel can have the magic touch or if I should call and speak to a CM on the phone.

Thanks in advance 😀
If you mean a Magical upgrade, your chances are small. But if they had one available when you checked in they’d be happy to sell you the family suite.

I don’t think the CMs on the reservation line can see different availability, but I would call and speak to someone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom