All-Star Music Resort

A&K_Martinez

Original Poster
My fiance and I are staying at the All-Star Music Resort when we go for our honeymoon in April. Has anyone here ever been at that Resort for their honeymoon? What is it like as far as accommodating Honeymooners. At the moment I think we're booked in a normal room with two double beds, because that's all we could afford. It's not a huge deal cuz we are only going to sleep there but I'm just curious. It'll be my fiance's first time in Disney World and I want him to have a wonderful experience.

belledream

You're not really guaranteed anything special or extra except for your Happily Ever After pins upon check-in (or you can pick them up at any Guest Services in any of the parks). However, we've celebrated honeymoon, engagements, and anniversaries at multiple value resorts (All Stars, Pop Century) and have almost always received a little surprise in the middle of our trips from the resort. (Disney Ghirardelli chocolates, Disney picture frame magnet, etc.)

FYI...you can call ahead of time and make a note of your honeymoon on your reservation if you haven't done so already. Also, you could request a king-sized bed no matter if you booked Standard/Preferred but it all probably depends on availability and you might not get it, but it can't hurt if you have the time to call.

Congratulations! Waking up and going to sleep in the Disney bubble is a wonderful experience in itself!

A&K_Martinez

Original Poster
You're not really guaranteed anything special or extra except for your Happily Ever After pins upon check-in (or you can pick them up at any Guest Services in any of the parks). However, we've celebrated honeymoon, engagements, and anniversaries at multiple value resorts (All Stars, Pop Century) and have almost always received a little surprise in the middle of our trips from the resort. (Disney Ghirardelli chocolates, Disney picture frame magnet, etc.)

FYI...you can call ahead of time and make a note of your honeymoon on your reservation if you haven't done so already. Also, you could request a king-sized bed no matter if you booked Standard/Preferred but it all probably depends on availability and you might not get it, but it can't hurt if you have the time to call.

Congratulations! Waking up and going to sleep in the Disney bubble is a wonderful experience in itself!

Frankly if I'm able to get a king-size bed I will call it a win! We don't need any of that other fancy extra stuff, me and my fiance are both plus size and fitting in a queen-size bed can be difficult for us, cuz I do not like to be touched when I'm asleep.

belledream

Frankly if I'm able to get a king-size bed I will call it a win! We don't need any of that other fancy extra stuff, me and my fiance are both plus size and fitting in a queen-size bed can be difficult for us, cuz I do not like to be touched when I'm asleep.
Definitely make the request but remember it's not guaranteed! I'd say I probably had about 50/50 luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom