All Star Music Family Suites or Art Of Animation resort? Which one should we pick?

JEANYLASER

for Next year we are planning to go to disney world for June 2012! and we don't know which on should we pick! I was thinking of the newest resort Art Of Animation resort! and we hope to stay in the Cars theme in the Art Of Animation resort! Did make a good choice for to stay in Art Of Animation for next year!:shrug:

lbrad

We just stayed at ASMu Suites ....the suites are pefecrt for fsmilies of 5 or 6!

Go with the Resort with the best price/$$$ ... you'll love either one I'm sure

Upvote 0

flynnibus

Premium Member
art of animation looks like it might actually look/feel disney. ASM is just a motel with wooden things thrown up on the outside.

art of animation all the way for now!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

I personally like ASMu resort. It is smaller than what you will experience at AOA, and despite some of the posts here you will find that it usually has its own dedicated buses. But here is the perk, leaving the parks if a bus comes for AS sports or movies you can hop that and take a short walk to Music. WE have stayed at Pop and AOA is its neighbor and found that we appreciated the lush growth of trees at All Star Music as it felt like a more resort type setting to us. There is themeing at the resort and in the rooms that is Disney so don't feel that you will be in a generic reosrt if you stay at AS Music. Just my thoughts

Upvote 0

flynnibus

Premium Member
All Stars is bigger property then Pop - it's just divided into three areas (music, sports, movies).

pixiesteno, if you feel this place is themed, try checking out a real moderate (not POP) to get your bearings... All-Stars is a motel with big figs and cutouts.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom