All Star Movies

Sparksfly

We stayed in the Fantasia 2000 part..first floor right near the pool/kiddie pool/ playground and main building. We were literally steps away from all 4. Best room we could have hoped for. I forget room the number so i apologize, but it was a first floor corner. I did request a Fantasia room before hand but didnt get the chance to ask for a specific room so we just got lucky.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Thanks. So I've got a busy morning ahead of me Saturday between this and FastPass+ reservations. Does online check in have the same start time, 7 am?
Not sure but do your FPs first and then check in. There's no real need or benefit to checking in at 60 days.

LMSB

hey all,

I'm staying at All Star Movies for the first time and don't know much about it. For anyone whose stayed there before, or knows anything about it, if given the choice, what requests should I make? Is there a particular area you thought better/wished you could have not been placed in? Anything you can tell me would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thank you for starting this thread.. my husband & I are staying at All Star Movies for the first time also, in October. I was happy to read a lot of positive feedback in the comments. Have a wonderful trip!! :)

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Thank you for starting this thread.. my husband & I are staying at All Star Movies for the first time also, in October. I was happy to read a lot of positive feedback in the comments. Have a wonderful trip!! :)
You're very welcome! And thanks; hope you have a great time as well!!

spyslick1

If you got a preferred room, you should be in either Fantasia, Toy Story, or 101 Dalmatians buildings. If not, still take the time to visit those areas for some great photo ops - especially Toy Story! Love Bug area in the back has less foot traffic, and Mighty Ducks may end up being a good spot because you can catch the All Star Movies bus for a closer walk if need be!
Is there a map of the hotel to see if possible

belledream

Is there a map of the hotel to see if possible
Disneys-All-Star-Movies-Resort_Full_19884.jpg

https://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/disneys-all-star-movies-resort.htm

Andrew_Animatronic

I'm staying at All Star Movies for the first time and don't know much about it.

Stayed there for a band performance trip, it's ok depending on what's building you're in. Theming is good, breakfast area is skippable, resort transport is pretty much constant when it comes to timing. God help you if you're in Herbie building though.

G00fyDad

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but I did not want to start a new one just to ask a question or two about the ASM resort.

How noticeable is the elevator noise to the rooms closest to them? 1st floor or top floor?

mf1972

it’s been a few years since we’ve stayed there, but i don’t recall hearing any noise from the elevators. people, probably, but not the elevators themselves

G00fyDad

it’s been a few years since we’ve stayed there, but i don’t recall hearing any noise from the elevators. people, probably, but not the elevators themselves

Thank you. I have my room requests in and close to elevator is my #2. I actually asked for specific room (7902-7903) but I know I have a snowballs chance in (heck) of getting that. I also requested a top floor room.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Thank you. I have my room requests in and close to elevator is my #2. I actually asked for specific room (7902-7903) but I know I have a snowballs chance in (heck) of getting that. I also requested a top floor room.
You might be surprised. Not a lot of guests request specific room #s. I prefer the 1st floor at Value resorts but the noise is objectively worse if you are on the 1st floor facing a pool. Good luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom