All Star Movies

Minnie1986

Original Poster
hey all,

I'm staying at All Star Movies for the first time and don't know much about it. For anyone whose stayed there before, or knows anything about it, if given the choice, what requests should I make? Is there a particular area you thought better/wished you could have not been placed in? Anything you can tell me would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

belledream

If you got a preferred room, you should be in either Fantasia, Toy Story, or 101 Dalmatians buildings. If not, still take the time to visit those areas for some great photo ops - especially Toy Story! Love Bug area in the back has less foot traffic, and Mighty Ducks may end up being a good spot because you can catch the All Star Movies bus for a closer walk if need be!

mf1972

we've stayed there many times. i agree with belledream on a preferred room. it does put you closer to the lobby, bus stop, & food court.

Captain Barbossa

hey all,

I'm staying at All Star Movies for the first time and don't know much about it. For anyone whose stayed there before, or knows anything about it, if given the choice, what requests should I make? Is there a particular area you thought better/wished you could have not been placed in? Anything you can tell me would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ps- typo in the title that I don't know how to fix.
We've stayed there 4 times, twice in 101 Dalmatians and twice in Fantasia, and abosuluty love it!! Are you staying in a preferred room? I know it's pretty much a basic pool, but I love the Fantasia pool!! Great food court and lobby area too!!

Minnie1986

Original Poster
We've stayed there 4 times, twice in 101 Dalmatians and twice in Fantasia, and abosuluty love it!! Are you staying in a preferred room? I know it's pretty much a basic pool, but I love the Fantasia pool!! Great food court and lobby area too!!
If I'm remembering correctly, yes, we're in a preferred room. My godson has specific medical concerns and Disney was more than willing to accommodate us. Which did you like better, Fantasia or Dalmatians? PS, I am unnecessarily excited about taking a picture with the giant (what I'm assuming is) Pongo.

Last edited:

mf1972

my favorite is fantasia. stayed there quite a few times. if it'll help, you can check out some pics of the resort online & see what section you'll prefer.

Captain Barbossa

If I'm remembering correctly, yes, we're in a preferred room. My godson has specific medical concerns and Disney was more than willing to accommodate us. Which did you like better, Fantasia or Dalmatians? PS, I am unnecessarily excited about taking a picture with the giant (what I'm assuming is Pongo?)
We love them both very much, but I'd give Fantasia a slight advantage, mostly because it was a tad bit closer to the lobby/food court and bus stop.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
If you got a preferred room, you should be in either Fantasia, Toy Story, or 101 Dalmatians buildings. If not, still take the time to visit those areas for some great photo ops - especially Toy Story! Love Bug area in the back has less foot traffic, and Mighty Ducks may end up being a good spot because you can catch the All Star Movies bus for a closer walk if need be!
I've loved Fantasia since I was a kid, so I'm secretly hoping for that one.

mf1972

I've loved Fantasia since I was a kid, so I'm secretly hoping for that one.
a few times in the past when i was booked in the preferred section, they let me choose which section i'd like to stay in. hasn't happened again for awhile.
i like to stay in the fantasia section vs the fantasia 2000 section. that's just my preference.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
a few times in the past when i was booked in the preferred section, they let me choose which section i'd like to stay in. hasn't happened again for awhile.
i like to stay in the fantasia section vs the fantasia 2000 section. that's just my preference.
Thanks for the tip! My online check in day will be here soon-ish, so that's good to know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom