All-Star Movies Renovations

LUVofDIS

Last I heard, if I remember correctly, Buildings 8, 9 and 10 are done or near completion. The whole renovation is suppose to be complete by the end of 2018.

We will be staying in the All-Star Movies for one night in late September. Than we are moving to Pop.

Animaniac93-98

Last I heard, if I remember correctly, Buildings 8, 9 and 10 are done or near completion. The whole renovation is suppose to be complete by the end of 2018.

We will be staying in the All-Star Movies for one night in late September. Than we are moving to Pop.

Is POP all done its renovations now?

LUVofDIS

I believe they are all done or almost all done. The last I heard was in June and I think they only had the 50's rooms to complete and that might be done already.

LUVofDIS

I haven't heard anything in awhile but the information I do have, buildings 8, 9 and 10 will be done by October, with 10 already done. I know they were working on 8 and 9 at the end of July but I haven't heard anything since. All of Movies could be done by the end of 2018.

phistry815

I haven't heard anything in awhile but the information I do have, buildings 8, 9 and 10 will be done by October, with 10 already done. I know they were working on 8 and 9 at the end of July but I haven't heard anything since. All of Movies could be done by the end of 2018.

What building numbers make up the Toy Story section?

Dad 2 M & M

What building numbers make up the Toy Story section?
Buildings 9 and 10.
Correct, Buildings 9 and 10. We stayed in 10 earlier this month movies.jpgand it was renovated....Building 10 also has the most secluded parking....

mf1972

just watched a video on youtube showing 1 of the renovated rooms. very nice. pretty much the same as PCR.
ASM was the 1st disney resort we’ve ever stayed at & we’ve stayed there a few times. it’s nice to see it’s getting a well deserved TLC. 👍

Ariel1986

Anyone have any updates as of now? Is there more preferred rooms renovated than standard? Trying to work out the best chance of booking one.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I just got back from Herbie building 6 and it was done. Love the new rooms except my floor was FILTHY when I checked in :(

RememberWhen

Is there a projected end date for the refurb? We check in on December 20th for 1 night. We’ve got 3 adults and 2 kids so it’s going to be squishy!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Thanks for the refurb room confirmation- but eek to the floors! I hope they cleaned them quickly if you let them know?

ah yeah - i had a conversation with the front desk the next morning. There were CHUNKS of hair...everywhere from the previous occupant :hungover::hungover::hungover:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom