All Star Movies Food Court Question

Dwarful

Original Poster
When staying at All Star Movies, using the dining plan can you get pizza in the food court using counter service credits? If so how many credits is it? When I looked at the dining plan guide it only mentioned Pizza Delivery and that counts as 2 Table service credits. That is not what we are looking to do. I just thought it might be nice to have some pizza during a swim break but not at 2 Table Service Credits.

RussJT

I know there is a pizza option on the kids menu (using one CS credit per person)... I assume that adults can get pizza also. We were there in early April, but only ate there for lunch/dinner once.

dreamfinder

They have two different pizza sizes. At least at Sports they did. A smaller personal pan type pizza, as well as a typical 16 inch-ish size pie. I imagine the full sized pizza may be 2 counter credits since it should be able to feed 2 people. (And is also approx. 2x's as much as a single meal) But 2 table credits? I would hope not.

Dwarful

Original Poster
Thanks for the help. I was just curious how it worked. From the guide it only mentions pizza room delivery and thats not what I was planning on. Besides it wouldn't be worth two adult Table Service meals!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom