All rides in a day

FutureCEO

Original Poster
Personally, with the crowds and everything like traveling to the different parks and everything. I'm not sure this is possible unless you have 50 thousand fastpasses.

officialtom

Trying to hit all the rides in a day defeats the purpose to me. Even half the rides/attractions is ambitious. WDW is meant to be enjoyed - from the tiniest little detail all the way up to the major shows and attractions. Rushing through seems like an insult to all the hard work by the imagineers and other cast members, not to mention to Walt's wish that as much as possible be authentic, pristine, and detailed down to the exact perfect tint of the walkway cement.

I'm hooked lately on the "secrets of" books and can't wait to return in just 8 days so I can take it nice and slow and absorb as much of the detail in all four parks as possible, at a nice leisurely pace.

Bairstow

Trying to hit all the rides in a day defeats the purpose to me. Even half the rides/attractions is ambitious. WDW is meant to be enjoyed - from the tiniest little detail all the way up to the major shows and attractions. Rushing through seems like an insult to all the hard work by the imagineers and other cast members, not to mention to Walt's wish that as much as possible be authentic, pristine, and detailed down to the exact perfect tint of the walkway cement.

That's a pretty harsh assessment of what's clearly just a kind of fun stunt by mega-fans for their website.

Anyway, old thread here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/riding-all-the-wdw-rides-in-one-day.893304/

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
All rides, in all 4 parks and 2 water parks, in one day?! Would this include Drinking 'Round the World in WS? 'Cause I'd have to look forward to something like that in order to ride every single ride, including IASW, in one 18 hour day. Or just shoot me.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Trying to hit all the rides in a day defeats the purpose to me. Even half the rides/attractions is ambitious. WDW is meant to be enjoyed
I quite agree. Being from the UK and with other financial commitments we only manage to get to WDW about every 2-3 years. The challenge is something that a seasoned, bored AP holder would attempt.
All rides, in all 4 parks and 2 water parks, in one day?
No, just the rides in the 4 main parks

BigRedDad

It is doable, but not worth the effort. It also requires MK being open to about 3AM. You are time strapped for AK and DHS. FPs won't work because they are 1 hour apart. It could work timing it for parks later in the day like Soarin and Test Track. The plan would be...

DHS (assume 9AM opening): TSMM, RnRC, ToT, Star Tours, GMR. If done right, that gets you out in about 90 minutes.

Fastest route is to walk, jog, run to Epcot.

Epcot (11AM): Depending on FP times, hit Test Track, Mission to Mars, Sum of All Thrills, Spaceship Earth, Soarin, Nemo, Journey Into Imagination, Mexico. I think that is all. I would estimate this to be about 4 hours.

AK (3:30PM): KS first because it closes, Expedition Everest, Primeval Whirl, Tricertops Spin, Dinosaur. Is Rafiki's Planet Watch technically a ride? If so, that has to be hit before 4:30.

MK (assume 7PM arrival with 3AM close): You need to hit the smaller rides with the smallest lines. It will require running around to different parts. Jungle Cruise has a close time I think so that has to be hit early. Once midnight rolls around, the big rides Space Mtn, 7DMT, etc tend to get shorter lines. This gives you 8 hours to hit:
Jungle Cruise, Aladdin, PotC, SplMtn, BTMRR, HM, Peter Pan, IASW, Carousel, 7DMT, Pooh, Tea Cups, Ariel's clams, Barnstormer, Dumbo, Speedway, Astro Orbiter, SpaceMtn, People Mover, Buzz, Stitch.

From my count from memory, this is 40 rides. According to the video, there are 6 more and those may be things I didn't consider a ride like Tom Sawyer's Island, Riverboat, etc. It is doable, but not enjoyable.

JasonDeyoung

Im an AP holder and visit frequently obviously but this, this is something I would have zero desire to even attempt. I'd rather enjoy my time

Ben_since_1971

The only thing I have ever done even remotely close to that was one day I did all the major 'thrill' rides in all 4 parks in one day (actually half a day). I started at AK during EMH and rode Everest and Dinosaur. Caught a bus to MK and rode the three mountains. Hopped the monorail to EPCOT for Mission Space and Test Track (single rider) (Soarin' was under construction). Then walked over to DHS (boats were running reeeeeeeaaaaal slow), rode RnR (single rider), and then grabbed a FP for TT before heading back to my resort to pick up the wife by about 1:00 PM. Returned by my FP window and completed the trip. It was a lot of fun. Tiring, but fun.

A bucket list item for me is to do a MK ultimate touring plan - all attractions in one day. Yes the parks should be enjoyed. But I have been so often that I would look at this as something new.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom