All Figgy Photos Off!!

General Grizz

Original Poster
EVERYONE - DELETE YOUR FIGMENT PICTURES - and links to them - of the 2 new released shots.

THEY ARE NOT INTEDED FOR WEBSITES...FIGMENT'SIMAGINATION.COM had to take theirs off...and we don't want Disney to shut down WDWMAGIC!!

Don L Duck

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
EVERYONE - DELETE YOUR FIGMENT PICTURES - and links to them - of the 2 new released shots.

THEY ARE NOT INTEDED FOR WEBSITES...FIGMENT'SIMAGINATION.COM had to take theirs off...and we don't want Disney to shut down WDWMAGIC!!
WHY? SOMEONE ASK STEVE

ReDefined

Utter Bullp00py!

Delete your images? What bull! Do you really think that Disney will shut down wdwmagic.com, a haven for loyal fans? Bull! Next you'll tell us that terrorist will be targeting WDW itself.

Come on...

WDW Imagineer

I just got back and I would say that I have mixed reactiond about the new ride. It has the same idea as the old attraction but they sure let you know that Figment is in the ride. There is not one scene in the entire ride that he is not in.

I dont want to say to much or I might be silenced....:lookaroun :lookaroun

Sean23

I rode it today and it is the same ride with a lot of figment. The upside room is now figments, I don't know why they left the butterfly in there even though it was moved to the right side of the cars. I videotaped the whole ride and the official opening is tommorow. The first time I waited in line for about ten minutes and the told everyone the ride was closed(technical difficulties) and to come back later it may reopen. I went back 1 hour later and got right on the ride.

dxwwf3

Have they done anything to the queue and the pre show. There were rumors of them adding a pre show room to make sure everyone got the storyline. And I thought they could have done a little more with the queue overall. Curious to see if they have done anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom