All ADR's but one....

Tomi-Rocket

Original Poster
I got all our ADR's this morning but one. California Grill is still not taking reservations so I'll need to keep my eyes peeled for when they do. However, I DID get Be Our Guest for the time we wanted!! So excited especially since I had nothing but frustration trying to make our ADR's on the computer. Got one on the computer, one on my cell and finally waited and called for the rest. Funny thing is BoG is the first and only one I was able to make on my computer this morning! Anyway, we got all the times we wanted within 15 min, so today is a good day, I'm happy!

Foolish Mortal

I got all our ADR's this morning but one. California Grill is still not taking reservations so I'll need to keep my eyes peeled for when they do. However, I DID get Be Our Guest for the time we wanted!! So excited especially since I had nothing but frustration trying to make our ADR's on the computer. Got one on the computer, one on my cell and finally waited and called for the rest. Funny thing is BoG is the first and only one I was able to make on my computer this morning! Anyway, we got all the times we wanted within 15 min, so today is a good day, I'm happy!

I did mine as well this morning. Got everything I wanted when I wanted. Thankfully I saved the link to the old version of the site.

Tomi-Rocket

Original Poster
Interesting... how did I get THIS about a week ago?

CAGrillProof.jpg

No - not showing the time or Res# (I edited those out). Now, I believe they DID reject your request - so I'm wondering why they changed their minds on Reservations. Were you going EARLIER than November?

That's so strange because someone on FB said they have an ADR on the same day as you! I was told by the CM they are not taking reservations and after I saw the post on FB I tried making one online but still no luck. I'm going to keep trying though.

coachwnh

Interesting... how did I get THIS about a week ago?

CAGrillProof.jpg

No - not showing the time or Res# (I edited those out). Now, I believe they DID reject your request - so I'm wondering why they changed their minds on Reservations. Were you going EARLIER than November?
They are not accepting reservations before November. If you call, the CMs will tell you CG will be open in October, but dates are not yet loaded onto their computers to accept ADRs yet. And they do not know when this will happen. They advice they give is to call back daily.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom