Alice in Wonderland Ride?

heartodisney

Original Poster
With the upcoming new release of said movie, could there be a chance of some type of darkride with this theme? Knowing that Johnny Depp has been placed into one other ride. Development of this would take time, if it got off the ground, any thoughts?

the-reason14

Which one? I rather see a ride based off of the classic animated version. This new one is just weird looking like all of Tim Burtons films.

heartodisney

Original Poster
Which one? I rather see a ride based off of the classic animated version. This new one is just weird looking like all of Tim Burtons films.
Yes, it is a "Tim Burton film"..:lol:..but, would this not add to it being a "Dark Ride"? That is..if it were built..or if this has been disscussed in a previous thread...:lookaroun

Ziffell

Yes, it is a "Tim Burton film"..:lol:..but, would this not add to it being a "Dark Ride"? That is..if it were built..or if this has been disscussed in a previous thread...:lookaroun

I agree it would make for a very cool ride (much better than the one at DL which is based on the animated film). But judging by how the film looks, I think it would be way too scary for little kids.

heartodisney

Original Poster
I agree it would make for a very cool ride (much better than the one at DL which is based on the animated film). But judging by how the film looks, I think it would be way too scary for little kids.
picture.php
Kids..KIDS...we don't need no stinkn' kids! :lookaroun

**just kidding**

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom