Alice in Magic Kingdom

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
October 14th 2011, 11am. I have no idea how many women play Alice but this one made our last day the most memorable part of the trip. So if some how in a strange cosmic way this ever gets to her. Thank you so much.

Uploading this to the Memories website was a horrible ordeal. Had to take the quality way down.

http://memories.disneyparks.disney.go.com/#/detail/41937/
Write to guest relations and you will not have to trust in the universe to get your message across. I can tell you from personal experience that the CM will get the message.

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10,400
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Uncle Lupe

Original Poster
This was the response I received so far, looks cut and paste but it is a start and better than nothing.

Thank You...

Dear Mr. Uncle Lupe, (i did use my real name)

Memories are truly a treasure and it was a pleasure to view your video. We appreciate you taking the time to share your special Disney memory with us. At the Walt Disney World Resort, we love to deliver a magical experience where our Guests, just like you, create the kind of memories that live happily ever after.

I am delighted to learn about your memory with Alice in Wonderland at the Magic Kingdom park and how she put an extra smile on your daughter's face. We will be certain to pass along your experience to the appropriate team. Again, thank you for sharing and may this just be one of the many magical memories that you make at the Walt Disney World Resort!

Have a Magical Day,

Wendi Anderson
Guest Services
Walt Disney World Resort

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom