Alcohol Around The World!

cmatt

I like florida too, i would like to live there someday but i would be leaving one of the most dynamic cities in the world. There is so much more to buffalo than snow.

Thats sad, i hate to hear about any scooby going down. Thanks for the compliment. In a few weeks a friend of mine is going to be co-driving with colin mcrae in a car that was built here for the upcoming x games. I own 2 imprezas one much less flashy than the one in my profile, and these things LOVE abuse, not lampost abuse but they yearn to be driven.

ill have to visit buffalo one day - oddly it comes up on expedia when you look for places to go (but i think it will end up new york next year for 7 days....)

i cant drive that kinda car - passed in january and the insurance would be sky high!

a 1.4 ltr sport fiat grande punto is the max i can go cheaply :lol:

hls1023

4 actual seasons with no hurricanes, and low humidity and a majority english speaking population? sounds terrible! In the winter we have winter sports, some people ski or snowboard i prefer rally crossing in my race car. In the fall mountain biking is king. I can't blame you for thinking that though it seems that the only time this region is in the news it shows 7 feet of snow. I really didn't see this as a point for an arguement but i guess you took it that way.

Just curious. Do you have an issue with people who do not speak English?

bhg469

Just curious. Do you have an issue with people who do not speak English?

Not really but it is nice to have a single language.

ill have to visit buffalo one day - oddly it comes up on expedia when you look for places to go (but i think it will end up new york next year for 7 days....)

i cant drive that kinda car - passed in january and the insurance would be sky high!

a 1.4 ltr sport fiat grande punto is the max i can go cheaply :lol:

Funny but theres a huge love for european cars hear. The grande punto would be a big hit here! One of my favorite cars is the ford focus but the one they sell here isn't half as fast or as well built.

New york is definitely nicer than buffalo as far as a holiday. If you want NY but clean try Toronto someday. It is my favorite "big" city. So much culture witout all the smell. :lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Not really but it is nice to have a single language.

Funny but theres a huge love for european cars hear. The grande punto would be a big hit here! One of my favorite cars is the ford focus but the one they sell here isn't half as fast or as well built.

New york is definitely nicer than buffalo as far as a holiday. If you want NY but clean try Toronto someday. It is my favorite "big" city. So much culture witout all the smell. :lol:

Ive had the wings and Mozzerella, what else is good about buffalo?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Apparently the fact that everyone speaks only the English language. :rolleyes:

Only a plus if they can understand a Skorrish accent like Shir Shawn.

Perhaps you dont live in an area where the local govt spend millions translating things into 30 languages and dialects.

bhg469

Ive had the wings and Mozzerella, what else is good about buffalo?

Beef on weck is a local favorite. It is a roas beef sandwhich on a roll with salt crystals on it, a little horse radish and it is pretty amazing. Theres is also sponge candy which is really not found anywhere else much. Wings are very much regional though, if you haven't had them in buffalo or within 100 miles of buffalo they aren't made correctly.

Aside from food we are right up the river from Niagara Falls still one of the more amazing sights you will ever see. The people here are amazing too, just nice people everywhere. Ani Difranco has a recording studio that is a converted church that is pretty neat to visit. The buffalo history museum is really interesting, did you know that the birthplace of the chicken wing is also the same city as the pace maker? Ironic eh? We also invented the disco stage so thats a huge feat as well, john travolta danced on a buffalo invention! The underground railroad pretty much ended in buffalo so it has a huge part of history of civil rights in america. Being close proximity to Toronto is a huge plus to because like i said it is one of my favoite cities to visit. It really puts New York to shame cause its so darn clean.

And we all speak english....which doesn't really matter to me at all i'm just being sarcastic.

LoveYa

Beef on weck is a local favorite. It is a roas beef sandwhich on a roll with salt crystals on it, a little horse radish and it is pretty amazing. Theres is also sponge candy which is really not found anywhere else much. Wings are very much regional though, if you haven't had them in buffalo or within 100 miles of buffalo they aren't made correctly.

Aside from food we are right up the river from Niagara Falls still one of the more amazing sights you will ever see. The people here are amazing too, just nice people everywhere. Ani Difranco has a recording studio that is a converted church that is pretty neat to visit. The buffalo history museum is really interesting, did you know that the birthplace of the chicken wing is also the same city as the pace maker? Ironic eh? We also invented the disco stage so thats a huge feat as well, john travolta danced on a buffalo invention! The underground railroad pretty much ended in buffalo so it has a huge part of history of civil rights in america. Being close proximity to Toronto is a huge plus to because like i said it is one of my favoite cities to visit. It really puts New York to shame cause its so darn clean.

And we all speak english....which doesn't really matter to me at all i'm just being sarcastic.

mmm. beef on weck is yummy, minus the salty bun & Sponge Candy too of course. Oh and you can't forget mighty taco ( MUCH better than taco bell ) and of course my fav drink.. Loganberry.

bhg469

mmm. beef on weck is yummy, minus the salty bun & Sponge Candy too of course. Oh and you can't forget mighty taco ( MUCH better than taco bell ) and of course my fav drink.. Loganberry.

LOL everyone loves mighty, people move from buffalo to texas and they still love that stuff! I just don't get it. Logan berry is pretty sweet though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom