Albert Awol in upcoming Jungle Cruise movie???

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I'm holding my breath to see how the new Jungle Cruise movie will turn out. I'm hoping for the best.....anyway, if they try to stay true to the ride, one of the characters that should be included is Albert Awol. He is a pretty big part of the attraction and a favorite of JC lovers.

Eventhough we only ever hear him, IF he is featured in the movie and they put a face with the voice...who do you think should play him? Or, should they even put a face with the voice? Maybe just use the existing ride audio in the movie?

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
Thanks for your response!

Yes, I knew about Dwayne Johnson.....just wondering if Disney will think to actually include Albert Awol, as he's a big part of the whole attraction at the parks. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Why do you do that?

As for the question being asked, it's possible. Dwayne Johnson has said that he and his team have been working with Imagineers on the film.

Because there's a link with all the info about a film in it? I dont see why there needs to be dozens of threads about the same thing. Especially when one will probably be more active than the other.

champdisney

Because there's a link with all the info about a film in it? I dont see why there needs to be dozens of threads about the same thing. Especially when one will probably be more active than the other.
That’s understandable but that’s why there’s mods. I just think it kinda sucks when someone is excited about question their asking and the first reply they get is a link to another thread, lol. All good though.

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I see the thread and that's fine. First I didn't see that thread when I posted, and second that thread just says Dwayne Johnson in Jungle Cruise movie....my question was a little more specific and I understand I could've put it there, but, its fine. Like what was said above, the mods will take care of it if it really is a big deal

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom