Alamo Dolphin Pickup at 4:00pm

storm180

Original Poster
For anyone that has rented from alamo at the Dolphin. I know they close at 4pm and I have a 4pm reservation on a Sunday to pick up my car. I plan on doing the online checkin and I plan on being there around 3 or so as I am in Epcot most of the day.

1) How are the lines at the location to pick up cars? are they typically long? What time should I get to the dolphin as they close at 4pm and my reservation is for 4. I would assume since they do take 4pm reservation the desk doesn't shut down at 4pm on the nose.

2) I heard they give you a ticket and you give it to the valet and they bring your car up but If I wasn't ready to leave the dolphin as I have dinner reservations at 6 at the boardwalk can I park somewhere on the dolphin property and then come back after I eat and exit the property.

3) If for some reason I cannot park there after I pick up the rental car. Can I get all my paperwork put together at the alamo desk before 4 and then come back to the valet area after my dinner reservations on the boardwalk and give the person there my paperwork to get the car? It would probably be like 7:30 or so.

Storm180

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom