"Aladdin" live action movie remake

DoleWhipperSnapper

I don't know about this. As much as I thought Beauty and the Beast Live Action was really good and Dan Stevens and Josh Gad were fantastic still it did not compare to the original animated version for me. This however no matter what it turns out to be I will always have Robin Williams voice in my head of the Genie and his songs. He is the Genie. I know it is wrong not to give another a chance, but to me he just nailed it with the job he did in that film. I gave Emma Watson a chance as Belle and I think she did a very good job. Did I think she knock it out of the park like Josh Gad, no but she did the part justice. It will be 100 times harder with whoever plays The Genie for me.

brb1006

Will Smith filming the live-action musical Aladdin, with actors playing Jasmine, Jafar and Aladdin
Wa9jf5k.jpg

erasure fan1

I know teaser trailers are just that, teasers. But man they better come up with something a lot better for the full trailer. If they didn't have enough footage to at least show something new, just wait a bit. This gave me no reason to want to see it.

NateD1226

I know teaser trailers are just that, teasers. But man they better come up with something a lot better for the full trailer. If they didn't have enough footage to at least show something new, just wait a bit. This gave me no reason to want to see it.
I have the same feeling while watching this. This had like nothing...

Maeryk

The art of trailers has changed. They are now almost as important as the film and release date itself, and now you get teasers and then increasingly revealing trailers, rather than one or two similar trailers that run for six months or so before the film.

I suspect the teaser dropped because of ComicCon. Everyone and their brother is searching the net for trailers right now (Even Outlander S4 dropped a trailer at ComicCon), so it's when you set the hook.

And the teaser/build up for the SW movies recently have been better than the actual films.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom