Ala Carte question

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I am just starting my planning for next October (2006), and I have a couple questions.

My friend is a manager at WDW so I can take advantage of HER discounts as far as 50% resort stays (does anyone know the day-limit on this discount?), and more than likely I can get in free to the parks. I was wondering as far as the dining packages, can they be purchased seperately? I'm talking about the Disney Dining Package. Any help would be appreciated!

~heather

JPVonDrake

Fallen Angel said:
I am just starting my planning for next October (2006), and I have a couple questions.

My friend is a manager at WDW so I can take advantage of HER discounts as far as 50% resort stays (does anyone know the day-limit on this discount?), and more than likely I can get in free to the parks. I was wondering as far as the dining packages, can they be purchased seperately? I'm talking about the Disney Dining Package. Any help would be appreciated!

~heather

There is a 10 night maximum stay per reservation on the 2005/2006 Walt Disney World Cast "Other Guest Bedroom" room-only offer. Cast Members can used this discount up to 5 times per calendar year for friends and family and do not need to stay in the room. This offer gives either a 40% or a 25% discount depending on availability. As of 2005 there is no longer a 50% discount on this offer. There is however a Walt Disney Company Cast Member offer for 50% off, however the Cast Member MUST be staying in the room.

To answer your second question, the Disney Dining Plan can NOT be purchased seperately. It can only be purchased as part of the "Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining" vacation package.

Currently there is a Walt Disney World Cast Member offer that does include a restricted version of the Disney Dinning Plan for select travel dates only and the Cast Member MUST be staying in the room.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom