• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Al Lutz Returns - Update: Page 18 Drama

GeoffR

Cam someone explain the larger implications as it relates to current times? I'm confused if this forum is
  1. A feud between a few people
  2. How Iger may have got into power years ago
  3. To show how this affects things now
I'm way more interested in how this relates to the current/future state of the company rather than the first two, but like a lot of other people, I'm very confused. Thanks!

TP2000

This is gonna end up with TP2000 completely doxed.
Don't worry, I almost did that to myself earlier today before I thought better of it.

I have a Mossberg 590 and a selection of very sharp cheese knives to protect myself with. But if you show up at my front door and you're reasonable and/or attractive, I'll just invite you in and we'll make some drinks and chat about how much Tomorrowland sucks.

HmmmmmMMMmm

I have no idea why this thread is still going on. I promise you that no C-level executive cares whatsoever about the opinions on any fan site. This website has never been used as a focus group because no one here is the target audience for P&R. TWDC is so much more than P&R, and a vocal subset of super fans aren't why Esiner was pushed out. We're talking about the 23rd biggest company in the world by market cap, I promise you the executive leadership team operates at such a high caliber and on a global scale. They don't have time to bother with this petty stuff. I don't know why people keep believing this ridiculousness.
"I can promise you that is so far from the truth."
-Me, A Person Who Was Paid By Disney To Use Online Forums As A Focus Group.

Brer Oswald

Don't worry, I almost did that to myself earlier today before I thought better of it.

I have a Mossberg 590 and a selection of very sharp cheese knives to protect myself with. But if you show up at my front door and you're reasonable and/or attractive, I'll just invite you in and we'll make some drinks and chat about how much Tomorrowland sucks.
What if I’m male, nonattractive, but friendly?

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I have no idea why this thread is still going on. I promise you that no C-level executive cares whatsoever about the opinions on any fan site. This website has never been used as a focus group because no one here is the target audience for P&R. TWDC is so much more than P&R, and a vocal subset of super fans aren't why Esiner was pushed out. We're talking about the 23rd biggest company in the world by market cap, I promise you the executive leadership team operates at such a high caliber and on a global scale. They don't have time to bother with this petty stuff. I don't know why people keep believing this ridiculousness.
Then where do I need to post so they can address the Falcon Ramp issue?

photomatt

This is important.

It's really important.

I was wrong. I have apologized personally to TP2000, and I have tried to retract my claims. The fact is that TP2000 is a victim here, too, and I only just now received this information.

For the sake of the people that were affected by this, just drop it. I am telling the truth when I say that this was a vicious attack on Al, Dustysage, MiceChat, and TP2000. There was no reason for this. The attack was malicious and totally uncalled for. This is going to unfairly affect people, personally and financially.

If you want someone to blame, blame me. Put all of this on me. I take responsibility for making false claims about TP2000, and I accept full responsibility. I have already personally apologized, but it's already too late.

Please, just let the drama end. I will go back to the place the light never touches.

trojanjustin

Cam someone explain the larger implications as it relates to current times? I'm confused if this forum is
  1. A feud between a few people
  2. How Iger may have got into power years ago
  3. To show how this affects things now
I'm way more interested in how this relates to the current/future state of the company rather than the first two, but like a lot of other people, I'm very confused. Thanks!
The gist is that Al Lutz became the defacto "official critic" of Disney Parks for the NYT, WSJ, etc. Company executives fed information to him to make Eisner look bad and feed into the Disney/Gold "SaveDisney" campaign. Lutz quietly fades away into the ether, while MiceChat continues to publish rumor-and-news articles without the scathing blame or narrative voice that Lutz had. SW:GE has been a relatively public failure. Lutz returns for the first time in many years with an article directing blame at Chapek personally. The argument becomes why would Lutz, who by all accounts is suffering from Parkinsons, show up again now?

NateD1226

This is important.

It's really important.

I was wrong. I have apologized personally to TP2000, and I have tried to retract my claims. The fact is that TP2000 is a victim here, too, and I only just now received this information.

For the sake of the people that were affected by this, just drop it. I am telling the truth when I say that this was a vicious attack on Al, Dustysage, MiceChat, and TP2000. There was no reason for this. The attack was malicious and totally uncalled for. This is going to unfairly affect people, personally and financially.

If you want someone to blame, blame me. Put all of this on me. I take responsibility for making false claims about TP2000, and I accept full responsibility. I have already personally apologized, but it's already too late.

Please, just let the drama end. I will go back to the place the light never touches.
holy s***. Sis, I could have be asleep hours ago?

Top Bottom