• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Al Lutz Returns - Update: Page 18 Drama

Disney Irish

Just catching up. Well my mind is blown, not sure I buy all of it. But I always assumed TP had deeper connections to TDA and WDI, if not the larger company. But then again, so what. I always wished the company was more transparent. So if this is the way they do it so be it. Let them throw up test balloons in the fandom and see what sticks. So this is really much ado about nothing for me.

Also scr*w all those that called me an apologist or shill for years here and other fan forums like MC.

TROR

Just catching up. Well my mind is blown, not sure I buy all of it. But I always assumed TP had deeper connections to TDA and WDI, if not the larger company. But then again, so what. I always wished the company was more transparent. So if this is the way they do it so be it. Let them throw up test balloons in the fandom and see what sticks. So this is really much ado about nothing for me.

Also scr*w all those that called me an apologist or shill for years here and other fan forums like MC.
Well, MC is a shill site. Just not in the way we expected.

TP2000

I'm really interest to hear his thoughts on today's article and situation.
I go to brunch and this happens?!? :D

This is absolutely hysterical! I still have some reading and responding to do from all the kind private notes people have been sending me here, and I want to read that Medium article again to try and get the gist of what it's saying. Am I Zenia Mucha, or am I Al Lutz? And I have an official corporate title from Burbank? It gets confusing.

I'll post more here a bit later this afternoon, but there's so much reading to do right now!

One thing I'm very confident in is that that Medium article is wrong. Not just wrong, but bizarrely wrong to the point of being not just fictitious but seemingly malicious to some of those people mentioned, some names I know and some I don't.

I hate to put a damper on a late summer party, but this just isn't accurate at all. But my gosh is it funny! I'm a STAR! :cool:

Disney Irish

I go to brunch and this happens?!? :D

This is absolutely hysterical! I still have some reading and responding to do from all the kind private notes people have been sending me here, and I want to read that Medium article again to try and get the gist of what it's saying. Am I Zenia Mucha, or am I Al Lutz? And I have an official corporate title from Burbank? It gets confusing.

I'll post more here a bit later this afternoon, but there's so much reading to do right now!

One thing I'm very confident in is that that Medium article is wrong. Not just wrong, but bizarrely wrong to the point of being not just fictitious but seemingly malicious to some of those people mentioned, some names I know and some I don't.

I hate to put a damper on a late summer party, but this just isn't accurate at all. But my gosh is it funny! I'm a STAR! :cool:
Well whether the article is completely false or its true, I'm sure I speak for a lot of poster here and say so what. We enjoy you being here and providing not only insight, but also adding color to what can be a bleak fandom sometimes. Post on....

Top Bottom