• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

AKV Kidani or CSR

kktink

Original Poster
We will are currently booked at AKV Kidani September 5-11. We’re in a standard view studio. Just DH & me, we’re in our late 40’s. DH has never been to WDW. I’ve been watching for a savannah view but nothing is opening up under the package we have.

I’ve always wanted to stay at AKL and since it’s closed I settled in Kidani. The transportation doesn’t bother me. But since we can’t get a Savannah view I’m wondering if CSR would be a better bang for the buck. We aren’t interested in the tower rooms so it would be the older section.

MrsDoubie

I would stay at Kidani over CSR any day. It’s worth the extra cost. Also you can request a partial savannah view at check-in and they may sprinkle some pixie dust your way. It’s happened for me before while staying in a standard view.

Edit to add: I’ve stayed at CSR and it was ok but you can’t beat the atmosphere at Kidani.

Gaston's gal

I agree with MrsDouble. I have stayed at both and Kidani is top notch. Don't give up hope. As you get closer, something may open up. Enjoy your time at WDW!

MissViv

Stay at Kidani , you can see lots of animals around the lodge.

We stayed in Jambo House a couple of years ago and booked a standard room and was upgraded to Savannah at no cost.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom