AKL Value Construction?

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Was looking at some potentional bookings and this came up "Due to Resort construction, the Value accommodations at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House are not available for stays from December 2019 through early spring 2020."
Now the funny thing was I was looking at late June, so I guess it is going to be longer than Spring 2020???
Anyone have any idea what the construction is?

nickys

Premium Member
Was looking at some potentional bookings and this came up "Due to Resort construction, the Value accommodations at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House are not available for stays from December 2019 through early spring 2020."
Now the funny thing was I was looking at late June, so I guess it is going to be longer than Spring 2020???
Anyone have any idea what the construction is?

That warning will show until the work is completed, so it doesn’t necessarily mean it will last until June (although the end of May, early June is still technically Spring).

This became apparent at the 11 month booking mark, when values weren’t available. We don’t really know yet exactly what is happening. Nothing has been said about any kind of refresh on the DVC rooms at Jambo, afaik it’s just the hotel rooms getting done.,

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
That warning will show until the work is completed, so it doesn’t necessarily mean it will last until June (although the end of May, early June is still technically Spring).

This became apparent at the 11 month booking mark, when values weren’t available. We don’t really know yet exactly what is happening. Nothing has been said about any kind of refresh on the DVC rooms at Jambo, afaik it’s just the hotel rooms getting done.,
Does that mean there will suddenly appear openings when work is done?

Nottamus

We have the week of 3/29/20 booked in an AKL Value. I remember when i booked, it said 'no availability from December to late January" (i think) I'm guessing that got extended.

I did book that at the 11 month window..

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Last day of Spring 2020 is Saturday June 20th.
I think a lot of people have no idea what the real dates are for the different seasons. Case in point. When Disney said "late fall" for SW:GE, most "assumed" September, without having any idea that fall goes into late December.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom