AKL Music

K22

We just recently spent a week at the spectacular Animal Kingdom Lodge. One thing that particularly struck me as interesting was the music that they played around the pool. I know that they played a song or two by Deep Forest, but I'd love to find out what other artists were being played. I meant to ask before we left the lodge (a VERY sad moment!), but I forgot. Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much and have a good day!

Dizknee_Phreek

I agree! I just love African music, and AKL plays some of the best I've ever heard! I didn't pay a whole lot of attention at the music around the pool area, but mainly inside the lodge and at the bus stop.
Deep Forest, eh? I downloaded a song by them once...if I remember correctly, I really really liked it! But I don't remember what song it was.

Upvote 0

Scooter

When you go to Disneys Animal Kingdom, check out the Souvenir
shop near the Kilimenjaro Safari ride. I like African music and they have CD's and cassettes there of African music. I have bought two so far and I Love them. When you play them and close your eyes it feels just like you're in Animal Kingdom. They're very relaxing. Sometimes when I want t o take a nap I play one and it helps me to fall asleep. :snore:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom